E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Zhang Ying. Thinking on the framework of regional governance mechanism of urban agglomerations in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao: from the perspective of government governance [J]. Journal of Shanghai University of foreign trade and economic cooperation, 2020 27 (02): 103-110. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Lingsha. Research on dual learning, knowledge integration and FDI performance [J]. Soft science, 2020 (02): 59-65. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei, Zhu Xiaochuan, Liang Xia. Analysis on the evolution and influencing factors of innovation spatial pattern in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao Bay area and expansion area [J]. Urban development research, 2020 27 (02): 16-24. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Shichuan, Mao Yanhua. Study on the measurement and characteristics of productivity of urban agglomerations in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao [J]. Science research, 2020 38 (02): 252-258 + 356. [Google Scholar]
- Shan Jingjing, Zhang Zhuoqun. Research status, problems and Countermeasures of integration development of Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao Bay Area [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION): 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Chenglin, pan Dandan. Industrial structure upgrading and economic performance analysis of Guangdong Hong Kong Macao Bay Area [J]. Economic and management review, 2020 (01): 137-147. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yi, Wang Yun, Yang Yu, Ma L.i. Regional integration and interaction in Guangdong Hong Kong Macao Bay Area [J]. Journal of geography, 2019 74 (12): 2455-2466. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.