E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Development and Environmental Management of Energy Supply Chain|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- S. Vercraene, J.P. Gayon and S.D. Flapper, “Coordination of manufacturing, re-manufacturing and returns acceptance in hybrid manufacturing/remanufacturing systems, ” International Journal of Production Economics, 2014, Vol. 148, pp. 62-70. [Google Scholar]
- B. Ayvaz, B. Bolat and N. Aydın, “Stochastic reverse logistics network design for waste of electrical and electronic equipment, ” Resource Conservation & Recycling, 2015, Vol. 104, pp. 391-404. [Google Scholar]
- M. Zohaland and H. Soleimani, “Developing an ant colony approach for green closed-loop supply chain network design: a case study in gold industry, ” Journal of Cleaner Production, 2016, Vol. 133, pp. 314-337. [Google Scholar]
- M. Rahimi and V. Ghezavati, “Sustainable multiperiod reverse logistics network design and planning under uncertainty utilizing conditional value at risk (CVaR) for recycling construction and demolition waste, ” Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018, Vol. 172, pp. 1567-1581. [Google Scholar]
- N. Zarbakhshnia, H. Soleimani, M. Goh and S.S. Razavi, “A novel muti-objective model for green forward and reverse logistics network design, ” Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, Vol. 208, pp. 1304-1316. [Google Scholar]
- K. Subulan, A.S. Taşan and A. Baykasoğlu, “Designing an environmentally conscious tire closed-loop supply chain network with multiple recovery options using interactive fuzzy goal programming, ” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2015, Vol. 39, pp. 2661-2702. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou and S. Wang, “Generic Model of Reverse Logistics Network Design, ” Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, 2008, Vol. 03, pp. 71-78. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Hatefifi and F. Jolai, “Robust and reliable forward–reverse logistics network design under demand uncertainty and facility disruptions, ” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2014, Vol. 38, pp. 2630-2647. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.