E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 215, 2020International Scientific Conference on Biotechnology and Food Technology (BFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||02 December 2020|
- Environmental management systems — General guidelines on principles, systems and support techniques, ISO 1400 (2019) http://tic.tsu.ru/www/uploads/smart-section/19_ISO_14000.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Federal Standard R ISO 14005-2019 Environmental management systems. Guidance on the flexibility of the phased implementation of the environmental management system (2019) https://allgosts.ru/13/020/gost_r_iso_14005-2019 [Google Scholar]
- The Eco-indicator 99. A damage-oriented method for Life Cycle Impact Assessment. Manual for Designers. Second edition (2000) www.presustainability.com [Google Scholar]
- I. Kantardgi, The Eco-Indicating of the Black Sea Environmental Damage. Workshop Clean Black Sea Working Group, 2nd -5th June, 2005, Varna, Bulgaria, Proceedings Book, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, 36-37 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Korobko, Damage assessment in environmental management systems, Russian journal of resources, conservation and recycling 2, 2 (2015) http://resources.today/PDF/04RRO215 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chemistry Handbook (St. Petersburg, Hydrometeoizdat, 391, 1989) http://elib.rshu.ru/files_books/pdf/img-224120733.pdf#1 [Google Scholar]
- I. Kantardgi, F. Mairanovsky, N. Sapova, Water Exchange and Water Quality in Coastal Zone in the Presence of Structures, Coastal Engineering 26, 207-223 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Gordeeva, Development of methods for calculating water exchange for semi-enclosed water areas of the coastal zone, Autorepeat dissertation, Moscow State University (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kantardgi, Natural Flushing of the Semi Enclosed Coastal Water Bodies. Typical Shore Protection Constructions. Water Resources, Ports and Structures on the Shelf. Proc. of Moscow State Civil Engineering University 35-39 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kantardgi, Natural Flushing of the Semi Enclosed Coastal Water Bodies. 3-D and 2-D Numerical Models. Water Resources, Ports and Structures on the Shelf. Proc. of Moscow State Civil Engineering University 40-43 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Kantardgi, E.V. Yakushev, L.V. Prokhoda-Shumskikh, Sea water quality dynamic model, Review of Applied and Industrial Mathematics 14, 2, 306-308 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Kantardgi, E.V. Yakushev, L.V. Prokhoda-Shumskikh, Sea water quality modeling in the integrated coastal area management, Proc. of the XXII International Coastal Conference “The problems of the control and sustainable development of the sea coastal zone”, Gelendjik, May 16-20, 240-243 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Prokhoda-Shumskikh, Y. Dreizis, I. Kantardgi, Dynamic Modelling of Coastal Water Quality. Proc. of the 8th Int. Conf. on the Mediterranean Coastal Environment, MEDCOAST 07 2, 1207-1218 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Prokhoda-Shumskikh, Y. Dreizis, Application of a system-dynamic model for predicting water quality in the Black Sea coastal zone, Science of the Kuban 64-68 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Dreizis, L.V. Prokhoda-Shumskikh, Water quality estimation for the Russian Black Sea coastal zone. Proc. of 9-th International Conference (MEDCOAST 2009), 10-14 November 2009, Sochi, Russia. MEDCOAST, METU, Turkey, pp. 863-874 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kantardgi, V.C. Maderich, Ensuring the quality of sea water in artificial coastal waters, Engineering and Construction Journal 2 (37), 75-80 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.