E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 215, 2020International Scientific Conference on Biotechnology and Food Technology (BFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Biomedical Technology and Biopharmaceuticals|
|Published online||02 December 2020|
- M.T. Islam, Ch. Sarkar, D.M. El‐Kersh, S. Jamaddar, Sh.J. Uddin, J.A. Shilpi, M.S. Mubarak, Natural products and their derivatives against coronavirus: A review of the non‐clinical and pre‐clinical data, Phytotherapy Research 34, 10, 2471-2492 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Cunningham, A method of increased sensitivity for detecting single antibodyforming cells, Nature 207, 5001, 1106-1107 (1965) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Shamtsyan, Potential to develop functional food products from mushroom bioactive compounds, Journal of Hygienic Engineering and Design 15, 51-59 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Béni, M. Dékány, B. Kovács, et al., Bioactivity-Guided Isolation of Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Metabolites from the Mushroom Tapinella atrotomentosa, Molecules 23(5), 1082 (2018) Published 2018 May 4. doi:10.3390/molecules23051082 [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kumar, N. Gautam, Chemical and Bioactive Profiling, and Biological Activities of Coral Fungi from Northwestern Himalayas, Sci. Rep. 7, 46570 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1038/srep46570 [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Anisimov, G.N. Likhatskaya, E.B. Shentsova, N.G. Prokof’eva, L.S. Shevchenko, E.A. Nurminski, E.V. Trifonov, N.F. Samoshina, M.V. Denisenko, N.I. Uvarova, Biological activities and mechanisms of action of betulin glycosides, Intern. conf. on saponins “Phytochemistry and Application of Plant Saponins”, Pulawy, Poland, 8-10 Sept. 2004: Book abstrs. Pulawy (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Soica, C.A. Dehelean, C. Peev, M. Aluas, I. Zupkó, P.Jr. Kása, E. Alexa, Physico-chemical comparison of betulinic acid, betulin and birch bark extract and in vitro investigation of their cytotoxic effects towards skin epidermoid carcinoma (A431), breast carcinoma (MCF7) and cervix adenocarcinoma (HeLa) cell lines, Nat. Prod. Res. 26(10), 968-74 (2012) DOI: 10.1080/14786419.2010.545352. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Harun, A.W. Septama, W.A.N.W. Ahmad, R. Suppian, Immunomodulatory effects and structure-activity relationship of botanical pentacyclic triterpenes: A review, Chinese Herbal Medicines 12, 2, 118-124 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Shamtsyan, E. Antontceva, A. Panchenko, N. Petrishchev, Hyperlipidemic and hypocholesterolic action of submerge cultured mushrooms, Journal of Hygienic Engineering and Design 7, 96-99 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Antontceva, S. Sorokin, M. Shamtsyan, L. Krasnikova, (2018). Influence of Pleurotus ostreatus preparations on fermentation products of lactic acid cultures, Journal of Hygienic Engineering and Design 22, 47-52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Mushroom and yeast beta-glucan assay procedure (K-YBGL 12/16), Megazyme International Ireland (2016) https://secure.megazyme.com/files/Booklet/K-YBGL_DATA.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.