E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- M.G. Sukharev, R.V. Samoylov, Analysis and control of stationary and non-stationary conditions of gas transport (Gubkin State University of Oil and Gas, Moscow, 2016. 396 p. [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- Reliability of energy systems: a collection of recommended terms. Resp. ed. N.I. Voropa - Mi .: Energy. 2007. 191 с. [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sukharev, K.O. Kosova, Method and computer experiments to identification of gas supply systems//Materials of XIV All-Russian scientific workshop “Mathematical models and methods of analysis and optimal synthesis of developing pipeline and hydraulic systems.” Irkutsk: ISEM SB RAS, 2014. P. 319–330. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Sukharev, K. O. Kosova, A Parameter A Parameter Identification Method for Natural Gas Supply Systems under Unsteady Gas Flow. Automation and Remote Control, 2017, Vol. 78, No.5, pp. 882–890. Original Russian Text published in Avtomatika i Telemekhanika, 2017, No. 5, pp. 141–151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sukharev, K.O. Kosova, R.V. Popov, Mathematical and computer models for identification and optimal control of large-scale gas supply systems. Energy. 2019. Т. 184. С. 113–122. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Merenkov, V.Ya. Khasilev, Theory of hydraulic circuits. M.: Nauka, 1985. – 278 p. [in Russian] Merenkov A.P., Hasilev V.YA. Teoriya gidravlicheskih cepej. M.: Nauka [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Novitsky, Estimation of hydraulic circuit parameters. Novosibirsk: Science. Sib. RAS enterprise. 1998.– 214 p. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Nikiforov, Sequential detection of changes in properties of time series. - Moscow: Nauka, 1983 [Google Scholar]
- B. E. Brodsky, B. S. Darkhovsky, Nonparametric Methods in Change-Point Problems. The Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1993. 209 p. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kendall, A. Stuart, The Advanced Theory of Statistics. Vol. 3. C. Griffin. 1973. 736 p. [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sukharev, Forecasting methods. Russian State University of Oil and Gas. 2009.298 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.