E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Rudenko Yu.N., Cheltsov M.B. Reliabilityand redundancyinpowersystems.Researchmethods. (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- Billinton R., Li W. ReliabilitAy ssessmenotEf lectric Power Systems Using Monte Carlo Methods (Springer, 1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li W. ProbabilisticTransmissionSystemPlanning (Wiley-IEEE Press, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Kovalev G. F., Lebedeva L. M. ReliabilitoyPf ower Systems (Springer Cham; 1st ed. 2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rudenko Yu.N., Rozanov M.N., Kovalev G.F. and others Powereserveisnthelectricpowesrystems otfheCMEAmembecrountriesR. esearchmethods. (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Chukreev Yu.Ya Models for ensuring the reliability of electric power systems (Syktyvkar, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Zorkaltsev V.I., Kovalev G.F., Lebedeva L.M. Investigation of models of power shortage of electric power systems. Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Energy. №. 5, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Zorkaltsev V.I., Perzhabinsky S.M. Models for assessing the power shortage of electric power systems. Siberian Journal of Industrial Mathematics. Volume 15. № 1 (49), (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Oboskalov V.P. Algorithmic aspects of calculating the probabilistic indicators of the power shortage in the problem of UPS adequacy. Izvestiya RAS. Energy., № 2, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Endreni J. Modelinginreliabilitycalculationsin electricpowesrystems. (Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- Belyaev N.A., Korovkin N.V., Chudnyi V.S. Calculation of indicators of adequacy taking into account the variable topology of the electrical network. Electricity, No. 4, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Belyaev N.A., Egorov A.E., Korovkin N.V., Chudnyi V.S. Development of models of electric power systems for analyzing the reliability of ensuring the adequacy. Power stations. № 11, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Organization standard 59012820.27.010.005-2018 “Guidelines for carrying out calculations of adequacy.” [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia dated 03.08.2018 No. 630 “Guidelines for the sustainability of energy systems.” [Google Scholar]
- C. Grigg, P. Wong, etc. The IEEE Reliability Test System – 1996. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 14, №. 3, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.