E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Y.Y. Lyamets, G.S. Nudelman, D.V. Zinoviev, ʺMultidimensional relay protection, Part 1. Theoretical prerequisitesʺ, Electricity, no. 11, pp. 17–25, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Lyamets, G.S. Nudelman, D.V. Zinoviev, ʺMultidimensional relay protection, Part 1. Theoretical prerequisitesʺ, Electricity, no. 11, pp. 9–15, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Nagay, ʺThe functioning provision of remote backup transformers protection in conditions of series- transverse asymmetryʺ, Izvestiya vuzov, North Caucasian region. Technical science, no. 5, pp. 19–24, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Ermakov, ʺMonte Carlo Method in Computational Mathematics: Introductory Course ʺ, – St. Petersburg, P. 192, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Bishop, ʺPattern Recognition and Machine Learningʺ, – Berlin: Springer, P. 738, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Michie D, Spiegelhalter D, Taylor C. ʺMachine Learning, Neural and Statistical Classificationʺ,— Ellis Horwood, P. 290, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Gorelik, V.A. Skripkin, ʺRecognition methods: Textbook. Manual for universitiesʺ, – M.: Higher School, P.222, 1977. [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Bezdushniy, A.L. Kulikov, ʺThe formation of generalized characteristics of the operation of relay protection based on the method of principal componentsʺ, Relay protection and automation, Vol.34, no.1, pp. 20–27, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Sharygin, A.L. Kulikov, ʺStatistical methods for recognizing modes in relay protection and automation of power supply networksʺ, Power stations, no. 2 (1039)., pp. 32–39, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Schneerson, ʺDigital relay protectionʺ, – M.: Energoatomizdat, P.549, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- G. Van-Tris, ʺThe theory of detection, estimation and modulation. Volume 1: Theory of Detection, Estimation, and Linear Modulation: translation from english, ed. prof. V.I. Tikhonovʺ, – M.: Soviet radio, P.744, 1972. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.