E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- I. Shakhmaev, On the ways to prevent cascade processes in power systems. Vestnik USATU, 13, No. 1, 176–179 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- B. Gaisin, Development of methods for determining the influence of heterogeneity of electric power systems on the emergence and development of emergency cascade processes: Ph.D. thesis. Moscow, 156 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V. Korneev, Y. Shakaryan, N. Novikov, Methodology for assessing the technical and economic efficiency of using FACTS devices in the UNEG of Russia. Organization standard of JSC FGC UES, Moscow, 35 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shakaryan, Presentation Controlled (flexible) AC transmission systems - flexible AC transmision system FACTS, JSC VNIIE, Moscow, 41. [Google Scholar]
- B. Gaisin, A method of making effective decisions to increase survivability in the design and development of power systems//Vestnik USATU, Electrical Engineering, 21, No. 3 (77), 47–53 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Shahmaev, B. Gaisin, O. Shiryaev, A new method of taking management decisions at designing and developing electric power systems//2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), 1–7, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- F. Ismagilov, I. Shahmaev, B. Gaisin, The technique to improve the effectiveness of control systems in inhomogeneous electric power grids//International Siberian Conference on Control and Communications (SIBCON), 1–7 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Shakhmaev, B. Gaisin, Methods for identifying (recognizing) emergency cascade processes in electric power systems//Vestnik USATU, Electrical Engineering, 22, No. 2 (80), 97–104, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I. Shakhmaev, B. Gaisin, N. Novikov, Methods for detecting cascade processes in electric power systems//91st meeting of the seminar on the topic “Methodological and practical problems of reliability of power systems”, 1–10 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Dubinin, P. Goryunov, et al. Methodological recommendations for assessing the effectiveness and development of investment projects and business plans in the power industry. Approved by the Order of RAO UES of Russia dated 31.03.2008. No. 155 taking into account the conclusion of the Glavgosexpertiza of Russia dated 26.05.1999. No. 24-16-1/20-113. Moscow, 1, 222 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation of January 17, 2019 N 10 “On the approval of consolidated standards for the price of typical technological solutions for the capital construction of power facilities in terms of power grid facilities”, Moscow, 143 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Cost indicators of electricity generation, Open Joint Stock Company “Administrator of the Trading System of the Wholesale Electricity Market” [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.atsenergo.ru (date of access: 09. 10.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rudenko, V. Semenov Automation of dispatch control in the power industry. M .: MEI, 648 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- O. Voitov, N. Voropay, A. Gamm, I. Golub, D. Efimov, Analysis of heterogeneities of electric power systems. Novosibirsk: Science. Siberian Publishing Company RAS, 256 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- A. Burman, Y. Rozanov, Y. Shakaryan, Management of electricity flows and improving the efficiency of electric power systems. Moscow: MEI, 336 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Belyaev, Y. Goryunov, A. Smirnov, S. Smolovik, Analysis of the development of major systemic accidents: Textbook for the course “Electromechanical transients in electric power systems”, St. Petersburg: SPbSPU, 72 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Edris, FACTS Technology Development: An Update//IEEE Power Engineering, March, 98–112, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- N. Hingorani, L. Gyugui, Understanding FACTS/Wiley-IEEE Press, 494 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- P. Ilyushin, The choice of control actions of emergency automation in distribution grids to increase the reliability of power supply to consumers//Relay protection and automation, No. 3 (12), 74–81 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Ilyushin, Analysis of the peculiarities of the choice of relay protection and automation devices in distribution grids with their own generating facilities of low power. Electric stations, No.9, 29–34 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Ilyushin, A. Nebera, O. Fedorov, Prospects for development and automation tools for the operation of relay protection and automation devices//Relay protection and automation, No. 2 (27), 28–37 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.