E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- O. Goldberg, The reliability of electrical machines. M.: Publishing Center «Academy», 288 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N. Kuznetsov, Reliability of electric machines. M.: Publishing house MEI, 432 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V. Kozhukhov, S. Strizhnev, Review of technological failures of asynchronous motors in agricultural production. K.: Publishing house of KrasGAU, №. 11, 199–202 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V. Field, M. Ezhova, Influence of operational factors on the reliability indicators of asynchronous motors. Publishing house of TulSU, Issue. 9, Part 1, 143–147 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gusarov, Influence of the quality of electrical energy on the thermal state of three-phase asynchronous motors with a squirrel-cage rotor. DonNTU, № 8 (140), 95 – 97 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51137 – 98. Adjustable asynchronous electric drives for power facilities. General technical conditions. M.: IPK Publishing house of standards, 15 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- GOST IEC 60034 – 1 – 2014. Rotating electrical machines. Part 1. Ratings and performance characteristics. M.: Standartinform, 62 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. Romanova, S. Khromov, Operational reliability of low-voltage asynchronous electric motors in conditions of voltage asymmetry. T.: Publishing house of Tashkent State Technical University, №4, 136 – 148 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Khomutov, Analysis of the influence of external influencing factors on the state of insulation of electric motors. B.: Publishing Center AltGTU im. I.I. Polzunova, № 4, Part 3, 260 – 267 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- О. Pinchuk, Assessment of the thermal state of asynchronous motors in intermittently intermittent modes with unbalanced network voltage. Vestnik SevDTU, Issue. 88, 97 – 103 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- М. Fedorov, Features of the thermal state of asynchronous motors with an asymmetric supply voltage. K.: Publishing Bulletin of the Kremenchug state Polytechnic University, Vol. 2 (25), 122 – 125 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- S. Khomutov, E. Kobozev, Forecasting the probability of failure-free operation of electric motors on the basis of a quantitative assessment of the degree of influence of influencing factors. B.: Publishing Center AltSTU im. I.I. Polzunova, № 2, 4 – 8 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. German-Galkin, G. Kardonov, Electrical machines: Laboratory works with PC. SBR: Korona- print, 256 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- I. Chernykh, Simulation of electrical devices using MATLAB, SimPowerSystems and Simulink. SBR: Piter M.: DMK Press, 288 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- http://electronpo.ru/dvigatel_air160s [Google Scholar]
- A. Ded, On the problem of the current state of the levels of unbalance indicators of voltages and currents in 0.4 kV networks. O.: Publishing house of OmSTU, 63 – 65 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Protocol № 5. Claim tests of electrical energy in terms of quality indicators, 27 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E. Klyushnikova, E. Shitova, Methodological approaches to calculating the integral indicator, methods of ranking. T.: Publishing house of the Tverskoy InnoCenter, №1(10), 4–18 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.