E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- A.V. Mayorov, M.Y Lvоv, Y.N. Lvov, V. B. Komarov, B. G. Ershov Forecasting the service life of power transformers and autotransformers of electric networks. Energetik, 11, 17-20 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Alekseev Large power transformers. Operational reliability, condition monitoring, and performance evaluation. Energy abroad: ADJ. to the journal. Energetik, 2, 3–56 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Lvov, Y. N. Lvov, A.V. Cherezov Development of system of normative-technical documentation to ensure operational reliability of power transformers and autotransformers 110 kV and above. Power station, 11, 54–59 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Lvov, Y. N.Lvov, V. B. Komarov, S. A. Kalugin, Y. A. Mitkin, V. P. Vdovina Methodological aspects of the development of partial discharges and insulation monitoring of power transformers in operation. Energetic, 9, 16-20. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Kuchinsky, V. E. Kiesewetter, J. S. Pintal Insulation of high-voltage: textbook for universities. Energoatomizdat, 368 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Kuchinsky Partial discharges in high-voltage designs. Energy, 224 p. (1979) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Alekseev, F.L. Kogan, L.G. Mamikoniants RD 34.45-51.300-97. The scope and norms of testing electric equipment. Ed. 6th, with ed. and add. NC ENAS (2004). [Google Scholar]
- GOST 6581-75 (ST COMECON 3166-81). Electrical insulation materials are liquid. Methods of electrical tests. IPK publishing house of standards (1998). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D1816-67 (1971, USA). Method for determining the breakdown voltage of oil electrical insulation oils using VDE-electrodes. Collection of US standards for testing electrical insulation materials, translated from English by prof. N. V. Alexandrov. Energiya (1979). [Google Scholar]
- O. S. Melnikova Selection and calculation of statistical characteristics of electrical strength of oil channels of the main insulation of transformers to improve the efficiency of its diagnostics. Vestnik IGEU, 3, 38–44. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Mitkin, O. S. Melnikova Diagnostic statistical characteristics of oil breakdown voltages of active power transformers 110 kV. Vestnik IGEU, 3, 40–46. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Skanavi Physics of dielectrics (region of strong fields). GIFML, 907 (1958). [Google Scholar]
- GOST 17216-2001. The purity of industrial. Liquid purity classes. The interstate Council for standardization, Metrology and certification. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- O. S. Melnikova Influence of the size distribution of impurity particles on the electrical strength of transformer oil. Vestnik IGEU, 6, 41–49 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.