E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Zhu, J.: Optimization of Power System Operation. Wiley-IEEE Press (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yang, X.S.: Nature-inspired metaheuristic algorithms. pp. 11–108, Luniver Press (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Michalewicz, Z., Fogel, D.B.: How to Solve It. Modern Heuristics. pp. 145–487, Springer (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Colorni, A., Dorigo, M., Maniezzo, V.: Distributed Optimization by Ant Colonies. In: Proceedings of ECAL91, pp. 134–142. Elsevier Publishing, Paris (1991), pp. 134–142, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kartikeya Sarma, K. Mahammad Rafi. (2011). Optimal Selection of Capacitors for Radial Distribution Systems Using Plant Growth Simulation Algorithm. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. 30 (5), 43–54. [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Sulaiman, Z. Mustaffa, M.R. Mohamed, O. Aliman, Using the gray wolf optimizer for solving optimal reactive power dispatch problem, Appl. Soft Comput. J. 32 (2015) 286–292, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.asoc.2015.03.041. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mouassa, T. Bouktir, Artificial bee colony algorithm for discrete optimal reactive power dispatch, in: Proc. 2015 Int. Conf. Ind. Eng. Syst. Manag, IEEE IESM 2015, 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IESM.2015.7380228. [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Robbins, H. Zhu and A. D. Domínguez-García, “Optimal Tap Setting of Voltage Regulation Transformers in Unbalanced Distribution Systems,” in IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 256–267, Jan. 2016, doi: 10.1109/TPWRS.2015.2392693. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vadim Manusov, Pavel Matrenin, Nasrullo Khasanzoda. Power Loss Minimization by Voltage Transformer Turns Ratio Selection based on Particle Swarm Optimization. Przeglad Elektrotechniczny. August, 2019. doi: 10.15199/48.2019.08.28. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ramesh, S. P. Showdhury, S. Showdhury, A. A. Natarajan, C. T. Gaunt. Minimization of Power Loss in Distribution Networks by Different Techniques. International Journal of Electrical, Computer, Energetic, Electronic and Communication Engineering. Vol: 3, No: 4, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Dauren Akhmetbayev, Arman Akhmetbayev, Aigerim Aidarova. Determination of rational transformation coefficients of transformers distribution networks. E3S Web of Conferences 25, 04003 (2017). RSES 2017. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20172504003. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Nasyrov T.Kh., Gayibov T.Sh. Theoretical foundations of optimization of power systems modes. - T .: “Fan va technology”, 2014. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- T. Gayibov, “The algorithm of Power Systems Short period regime optimization through short-linear approximation of nonlinear dependences,” Proceedings of the 2011 3rd International Youth Conference on Energetics (IYCE), Leiria, 2011, pp. 1–3. [Google Scholar]
- Tulkin Gayibov, Sherkhon Latipov, Bakhadir Uzakov. Power System Mode optimization by piecewise-linear approximation of energy characteristics of Power Plants. In: Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” E3S Web of Conference, 139, 01086. RSES, Irkutsk, Russia (2019). doi: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901086 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.