E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Gladkov L.A., Kureychik V.V., Kureychik V.M. Geneticheskiye algoritmi: Uchebnoye posobiye. - 2-е izd. - М: Fiznatlit, 2006. - s. 320. [Google Scholar]
- Darrel Whitley “A Genetic Algorithm Tutorial”, 2016.-256 p. [Google Scholar]
- Tsoy Yu.R., Spistin V.G. Geneticheskiy algoritm/Spisin V.G., Tsoy Yu.R. Predstavleniye znaniy v informatsionnix sistemax: uchebnoe posobie. -Tomsk: Izd-vo TPU, 2016. -146 s. [Google Scholar]
- Gayibov T.Sh., Pulatov B.M., Qayumov J.A. Minimization of Losses in Distributed Power Networks by Genetic Algorithms.- International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology.-Vol. 6, Issue 2, February 2019.- pp. 8037–8039. [Google Scholar]
- Deb K., Multi-Objective Optimization Using Evolutionary Algorithms, John Wiley & Sons [Google Scholar]
- Whitley D.L. Genetic Algorithms and Evolutionary Computing. Van Nostrand’s Scientific Encyclopedia 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Gayibov T., Pulatov B., Latipov Sh., Turmanova G. Power System Optimization in Terms of Uncertainty of Initial Information- «Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2019 Volume 139)» (https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901031) [Google Scholar]
- Gayibov T.Sh, Latipov Sh.Sh. Taking into Account of Functional Constraints in Optimization of Modes of Power Systems by Genetic Algorithms. Engineering, 11 (4), (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Bhaskar, K., Vijay, M., William, A. and Bhattacharya, D. (2013) Mathematical Modeling of\Optimizing Power Stream Measurement Using Genetic Algorithm. American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), 2, 71–79. [Google Scholar]
- Gayibov, T.Sh. (2017) Optimizatsiya rejimov energosistem geneticheskimi algiritmami [Optimization of Power Systems Modes by Genetic Algorithms]. Problems of Energy and Resource Saving, 1-2,43–48. [Google Scholar]
- Tulkin Gayibov, Sherxon Latipov, Bakhadir Uzakov: Power System Mode optimization by piecewise-linear approximation of energy characteristics of Power Plants./Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” E3S Web of Conference, 139, 01086. RSES, Irkutsk, Russia (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Fuerte-Esquivel C.R., Integrated SVC and Step-Down Transformer Model for Newton-Raphson Load Flow Studies/C.R. Fuerte-Esquivel, E. Acha, H. Ambriz- Pe’rez//IEEE Trans. Power Engineering Review. – 2000. - № 20 (2).– p. 45–46. [Google Scholar]
- C S Sundar Ganesh, R.Sivakumar, N.Rajkumar. (2020). Comparison of Genetic Algorithm, Particle Swarm Optimization and improved Ant Colony Optimization for Scheduling of Heterogeneous Systems. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(9s), 98 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.