E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Weir, A. Informal proof, formal proof, formalism. The Review of Symbolic Logic, 2016. 9(1),23–43 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jögren, JA note on the relation between formal and informal proof. Acta Analytica,. 2010. 25(4),447–458. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gilibert, P. Bernays. The base mathematicians. The Logical calculuses and formalization of the arithmetics. Moscow “Science”, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- Hoshimov, F.A., Bakhadirov, I.I., Erejepov, M., Djumamuratov, B. (2019) Development of method for normalizing electricity consumption E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901074 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dmitriy Bystrov, Toirov Olimjon, Giyasov Sanjar, Taniev Mirzokhid, Urokov Sardor, Role of Reengineering in Training of Specialists//NISS2020: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security, March 2020, Morocco, Article No.: 49, P. 1–4. https://doi.org/10.1145/3386723.3387868 [Google Scholar]
- Dmitriy Bystrov, Toirov Olimjon, Mustafakulova Gulzoda, Yakubova Dilfuza, Fuzzy Systems for Computational Linguistics and Natural Language//NISS2020: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security, March 2020, Morocco, Article No.: 54, P.1–3. https://doi.org/10.1145/3386723.3387873 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.