E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Weir, A. Informal proof, formal proof, formalism. The Review of Symbolic Logic, 2016. 9(1),23–43 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jögren, JA note on the relation between formal and informal proof. Acta Analytica,. 2010. 25(4),447–458. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gilibert, P. Bernays. The base mathematicians. The Logical calculuses and formalization of the arithmetics. Moscow “Science”, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- Hoshimov, F.A., Bakhadirov, I.I., Erejepov, M., Djumamuratov, B. (2019) Development of method for normalizing electricity consumption E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901074 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dmitriy Bystrov, Toirov Olimjon, Giyasov Sanjar, Taniev Mirzokhid, Urokov Sardor, Role of Reengineering in Training of Specialists//NISS2020: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security, March 2020, Morocco, Article No.: 49, P. 1–4. https://doi.org/10.1145/3386723.3387868 [Google Scholar]
- Dmitriy Bystrov, Toirov Olimjon, Mustafakulova Gulzoda, Yakubova Dilfuza, Fuzzy Systems for Computational Linguistics and Natural Language//NISS2020: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security, March 2020, Morocco, Article No.: 54, P.1–3. https://doi.org/10.1145/3386723.3387873 [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.