E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Z.G. Kayumov The results of studying the physical and mechanical properties of the main rocks of the lower part of the Angren coal mine. “Khabarnoma”. Tech. ser. (2004) No. 1. S.28–33. [Google Scholar]
- V.A.Volkovinsky, K.F. Roddatis, E.N. Tolchinsky Dust preparation systems with ventilator mills - M .: Energoatomizdat, (1990) –272 p. [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Ravich Fuel and efficiency of its use. - M .: (1971)-358 p. [Google Scholar]
- http://processes.openmechanics.com/articles//161.pdf [Google Scholar]
- http://inethub.olvi.net.ua/ftp/library/somelibrary [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Listopad Abstract. Study of the properties of coal from the “Krasnoarmeiskaya Zapadnaya No. 1” mine and its impact on the quality of metallurgical coke. Donetsk: DonNTU, DonNU, (2008)– 262p. [Google Scholar]
- The act of sampling brown coal for testing in accordance with GOST 11014-2001.p.6.4; GOST 11022-95 clause 4.2. Test date 05.02.2016 [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Fedyaeva, Yu.F. Patrakov Structure and properties of macromolecular fragments of organic matter of coal//KhTT. No. 5. (2004) S. 24–31. [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Babakhodjaev Methods for increasing the energy efficiency of thermal power plants based on the intensification of hydrodynamic processes. Doctoral (DSc) dissertation abstract. Tashkent. TSTU. (2018)-54 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.