E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Project. Mining complex of the Dekhkonobod potash fertilizer plant. Volume 3. Technology of mining works. Mining and mechanical part. Book 1. Explanatory note 12.171-PZ. [Google Scholar]
- Khakberdiev A.L. Reasons for the dismissal of self- propelled wagons in underground mining and ways of eliminate them//Mining bulletin of Uzbekistan. -№2. 2015. p. 77–79. [Google Scholar]
- Seregin I.N. Determination of optimal parameters of the Electromechanical system of the undercarriage of SPSW: The dissertation on competition of a scientific degree of candidate of technical Sciences. Tula. 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Anikin A. S. Control system for a multi-motor asynchronous electric drive with frequency control of SPSW//The dissertation on competition of a scientific degree of candidate of technical Sciences. Chelyabinsk. 2011, p.152 [Google Scholar]
- Romanov V. A. Improving the efficiency of operation of SPSW of potash mines on the basis of integrated control data//The dissertation on competition of a scientific degree of candidate of technical Sciences. Perm. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Mikitchenko, A. Ya. Development and research of a frequency-controlled asynchronous electric drive using the direct frequency Converter system of an asynchronous motor for machines of mining enterprises//The dissertation on competition of a scientific degree of doctorate of technical Sciences. Moscow. 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Kuleshov, A. A. Pneumatic wheel machines with on- board drives and motor wheels/– M.: mechanical engineering, 1995. – p.312. [Google Scholar]
- Romanov V. A., Shishlyannikov D. I., Muravsky A. K., Operating experience of SPSW in the mines of the Verkhnekamskoye potash-magnesium salt Deposit//mining equipments and electromechanics. – 2016. – № 9. – p. 29–33. [Google Scholar]
- Anikin A. S. Experience in implementing a frequency-controlled electric drive based on the VACON frequency Converter on the V15K SPSW//Proceedings of the Tula state University. Technical science. - Issue 3: at 5 p.m.-Tula: Tula publishing House, 2010. - Part 2. - P. 220–226. [Google Scholar]
- Boroditsky E. G. Improving energy efficiency of electrically-propelled movement of the SPSW. Collection of reports of the 1st scientific year. Practice seminar with an International participation “Efficient and high-quality supply and use of electricity”. [Google Scholar]
- Azamatovich, A.N., Amrillo, M.B, Burievich, T.J., Umarxanoxich, J.R., Shavkatovich, Z.A. A complex of methods for analyzing the working fluid of a hydrostatic power plant for hydraulic mining machines/International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. Volume 29, Issue 5 Special Issue, 28 March 2020, Pages852–855 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.