E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Allaev K. R. Energy of the world and Uzbekistan. - T.: “Molia”, 2007, 388 p. (in Uzbekistan). [Google Scholar]
- Anikin Yu. V., Tsarev N. S., Ushakova L. I. Pumps and pumping stations. - Yekaterinburg: Ural publishing House. UN-T., 2018. - 138 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Khamudkhanov M. M., Abdullabekov I. A., Khamudkhanova N. B. The control device of the pump station. Application for invention IAP 2018 0529 (Republic of Uzbekistan). Official Bulletin. - Tashkent, 2018. - No. 12. Pp. 33–34. (in Uzbekistan). [Google Scholar]
- Khamudkhanov М М 2013 Pumping station of pump irrigation as an object of energy and resource saving control Uzbek journal «Bulletin of TashSTU» № 2 pp 67– 73. [Google Scholar]
- Kamalov T. S. Frequency-regulated electric drive of pumping stations of machine irrigation systems. T.: Fan, 2014, 354 p. (in Uzbekistan). [Google Scholar]
- Kadirov A.A., Khamudkhanov M.M. Methods of research and calculation of energy-resource-saving operating modes of water-lifting pumping stations. -T: “Yangi asr avlodi”, 2013. -120 p. (in Uzbekistan). [Google Scholar]
- Leznov B. S. Frequency-adjustable electric drive of pumping units. - Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2013. - 176 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Khamudkhanov M. M., Abdullabekov I. A., Khamudkhanova N. B. Controls of the modes of operation of the pumping station with application of frequency- controlled electric drive. Engineering-2020 IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 862 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Automated electric drive/ed. N.F. Ilyinsky and M.G. Yunkova. - M.: Energoatomizdat, 1990, -544 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Noll P. Determining the real cost of powering a pump. World Pumps. 2008. lss. 496. P. 32–34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zakhidov R. A. Energy saving management in developed countries. Problems of energy and resource saving. - Tashkent, 2005. - No. 1. Pp. 114–121. (in Uzbekistan). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.