E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Reliability management. Risk analysis of technological systems. [Google Scholar]
- Kamalov T.S., Abdurakhmanova S.F., Semenov A.A., Khalikov S.S. Software implementation of the system for diagnostics of auxiliary equipment of power plants (by the example of fume pumps)//Uzbek Journal of Informatics and Energy Problems, 2007 No. 1, pp.25–32. [Google Scholar]
- Kamalov T.S., Khalikov S.S., Abdurakhmanova S.F. Diagnostics of pumping units of pumping stations of machine water lifting//Uzbek Journal of Informatics and Energy Problems, 2007 No. 5-6, p.31–38. [Google Scholar]
- Kamalov T.S., Khalikov, S.S. Issues of risk and safety of pumping stations and cascades of pumping stations//Uzbek Journal of Informatics and Energy Problems, 2006 No. 6, pp. 36–42. [Google Scholar]
- Alexandrovskaya L.N., Aronov.I.Z., Elizarov A.I. and etc.; Ed. Sokolova V.P. Statistical methods for analyzing the safety of complex technical systems: Textbook/- M .: Logos, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Khalikov S.S. Probable analysis of safety in the operation of a synchronous motor of a pumping unit using a neural network//Uzbek Journal of Informatics and Energy Problems, 2010 № 4, p.22–27. [Google Scholar]
- Kamalov T.S., Khalikov S.S. Probable analysis of the safety of large pumps of pump irrigation systems using a neural network//Uzbek Journal of Informatics and Energy Problems, 2011 № 1, p.47–27. [Google Scholar]
- E3S Web of Conferences 139.01014 (2019) RSES 019.https//doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20190114. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.