E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Xu G., Zhang A., Deng S. 2006. simulation study on the operating performance of a solar–air source heat pump water heater. Applied Thermal Engineering, 26 (11-12), p. 1257–1265. [Google Scholar]
- Kaygusuz K. 1995. Performance of solar- assisted heat pump systems. Applied Energy, 51(2), p. 93–109. [Google Scholar]
- Nagano K., Katsura T., Takeda S. 2006. Development of a design and performance prediction tool for the ground source heat pump system. Applied Thermal Engineering, 26(14-15), p. 1578–1592. [Google Scholar]
- Hawlader M.N.A., Chou S.K., Ullah M.Z. 2001. The performance of a solar assisted heat pump water heating system. Applied Thermal Engineering, 21(10), p. 1049–1065. [Google Scholar]
- Kaygusuz K., Ayhan T. 1999. Experimental and theoretical investigation of combined solar heat pump system for residential heating. Energy Conversion and Management, 40(13), p. 1377–1396. [Google Scholar]
- Yumruta R., Unsal M. 2000. A computational model of a heat pump system with a hemispherical surface tank as a ground heat source. Energy, 25(4), p. 371–388. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hepbasli A., Akdemir O., Hancioglu E. 2003. Experimental study of a closed loop vertical ground heat pump system. Energy Conversion and Management, 42(4), p. 527–548. [Google Scholar]
- Esen H., Intali, Esen M. 2006. Numerical and experimental analysis of a horizontal ground-coupled heat pump system. Building and Environment, 42(3), p. 1126–1134. [Google Scholar]
- Trillat-Berdal V., Souyri B., Fraisse G. 2006. Experimental study of a ground-coupled heat pump combined with thermal solar collectors. Energy and Buildings, 28(12), p. 1477–1484. [Google Scholar]
- Knaga J. 2007. Changeability of heat output of heat pump with scroll type compressor, TEKA Commission of Motorization and Power Industry in Agriculture VIIA, p. 41–46. [Google Scholar]
- Knaga J. 2008. Energy efficiency of small compressor assisted air-water type heat pumps, TEKA Commission of Motorization and Power Industry in Agriculture VIII 2008, p. 99–106. [Google Scholar]
- Benli H, Durmus A. 2009. Evaluation of ground- source heat pump combined latent heat storage system performance in greenhouse heating. Energy Buildings 41, p. 220–228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Benli H. 2011. Energetic performance analysis of a ground-source heat pump system with latent heat storage for a greenhouse heating Energy Conversion and Management 52, p. 581–589. [Google Scholar]
- Kurpaska S. 2007. Energy analysis for lower heat sources of heating pump while heating a plastic tunnel. Inynieria Rolnicza, 9(97), p. 103–111. [Google Scholar]
- Katsunori N, Takao K, Sayaka T. 2006. Development of a design and performance prediction tool for the ground-source heat pump system. Applied Thermal Engineering 26, p. 1578–1592. [Google Scholar]
- Andrew D Advances in Modeling of Ground-Source Heat Pump Systems Master of Applied Science University of Windsor (Ontario: Windsor) 1992, p. 155 [Google Scholar]
- Slesarenko I Solar water heater systems evolution analysis .Mining information and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal) 2015 .S36 178–86. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.