E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Mamajanov H.A. Development of scientific research and innovation processes in the Republic of Uzbekistan. (in Russian)//Materials of the conference on cooperation of science and technology between the governments of China and five Central Asian republics. PRC, Urumqi, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Mahkamova M.A. Formation of organizational- economic mechanism of innovation activity management at machine-building enterprises of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Dok.diss., Tashkent, TSTU, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Allaev K.R. Energy of the World and Uzbekistan. Т. “Molia”, 388 p. [Google Scholar]
- Valdaytsev S.V. Business valuation. Management of enterprise value. M.: UNITY, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Allaeva G.J. Innovation potential of fuel and energy complex of the Republic of Uzbekistan.//Monograph. - Toshkent, “Fan va texnologiyalar” Nashrieti, 2017. – bet 160. [Google Scholar]
- Mamadjanov H.A., Abbasova N.B., Mahkamova M.A. Life cycle of innovation and estimation of loss of cost of intellectual property.//Voprosy evazhdeniya, No. 2, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Mamadjanov H.A., Mahkamova M.A., Abbasova N.B. Innovation activity, estimation and use of intellectual property objects in the Republic of Uzbekistan.//Intellectual property, Industrial property., № 11, 2002, P.40–48, M.:,, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Leontief B.B. Market of intellectual property and estimation problems.//Evaluation Polls, 2006, January- March. М., 2006. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Makhkamova, G.J. Allaeva. Relationship between sustainable development of branches of fuel and energy complex and growth GDP. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-2S11, September 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.