E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- A.N. Ved, A.I. Mekhed, K.M. Efimova, Research of influence of power system on the stability and safety of operation of nuclear power plants/ICST.//. Ядерн та радiцiйна безпека. – 2010. – №2. – С. 32–36 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Malyarenko I.E. Nechmoglod Unevenness of the load schedule of the power system and ways of its alignment///Svitlotekhnika TA elektroenergetika. – 2011. – №4. – P. 61–69. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Gushchina Improving energy efficiency by regulating energy consumption modes.//Youth and science: Collection of materials of the VI all-Russian scientific and technical conference of students, postgraduates and young scientists [Electronic resource]. Krasnoyarsk: Siberian Federal University- T. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- V.I.Gordeev Regulation of the maximum load of industrial electric networks. - Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1988. – 186p. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mikhailov Tariffs and modes of power consumption. - 2nd ed., pererab. and additional//Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1986. – 216 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pospelov, G.V. Ledukhovsky, A.A. Borisov. On taking into account the influence of non-uniformity of daily schedules of electric load when calculating the nominal specific fuel consumption for power units.///Vestnik IGEU-2008-. № 4. – P. 1–4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.