E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Green Construction and Architecture|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- O.A. Alfimova, R.V. Andriyanov, Bulletin of the Kuzbass Institute 11, 17-23 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Architecture, construction and equipment of foreign prisons (Conclusions from the review of foreign experience) (Research Institute of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russian Federation, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bochkarev, Actual problems of Russian law 4(65), 168-175 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Foreign prisons: features of architecture, construction and equipment (Research Institute of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russian Federation, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- The use of innovative technologies for construction of prisons: an analytical review with proposals on the potentiality of using foreign and advanced domestic experience in the construction of a new generation of prisons when carrying out work on the conversion of existing institutions into institutions of a new type (Research Institute of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russian Federation, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Karavaev, Equipment of pre-trial detention centers: a textbook Library of the UIS employee Ryazan (Academy of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.O. Pichugina, T.V. Zalatina, A.I. Gatina, Scientific Almanac 11-3(13), 351-355 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Useev, Bulletin of the penal system 10(161), 19-22 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Gorodnichev, K.A. Dzhabrailov, K.A. Polyantseva, R.A. Gematudinov, Systems of Signals Generating and Processing in the Field of on Board Communications 9078616 (2020) DOI:10.1109/ieeeconf48371.2020.9078616 [Google Scholar]
- K. Dzhabrailov, M. Gorodnichev, R. Gematudinov, M. Chantieva, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 1116, 354-364 (2020 DOI:10.1007/978-3-030-37919-3_35 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.