E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Yu.A. Tabunshchikov, N.V. Shilkin, AVOK 8, 12-14 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Kashintseva, D.A. Leonova, Journal Byulleten' stroitel'noy tekhniki 12, 27-30 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Giyasov, Yu.G. Barotov, Journal Ekologiya urbanizirovannykh territoriy 3, 90-97 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Shojhet, Ehnergosberezhenie 7, 62-66 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Samarin, Zhilishchnoye stroitel'stvo 1, 32-33 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Giyasov, Journal Vestnik MGSU 4, 17-21 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kolubkov., AVOK 4, 8-10 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kolubkov, AVOK 5, 14-15 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, J. Guo, Ch. Gao, Zh. Su, Z. Zhang, Network-based transportation system analysis: A case study in a mountain city, Chaos, Solitons & Fractals 107, 256-265 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bashmakov, Energosberezhenie 1, 62-67 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Jeong, M. Park, W. Hwang, Eu. Kim, M. Han, The effect of calm conditions and wind intervals in low wind speed on atmospheric dispersion factors, Annals of Nuclear Energy 55, 230-237 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, Y. Wang, Y. Fan, J. Hang, Y. Li, Urban heat island circulations of an idealized circular city as affected by background wind speed, Building and Environment 148, 433-447 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Niemelä, Ecology of urban green spaces: The way forward in answering major research questions, Landscape and Urban Planning 125, 298-303 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Karimov, Kh.M. Akhmedov, M. Abid, G.N. Petrov, Effective management of combined renewable energy resources in Tajikistan, Science of The Total Environment 461-462, 835-838 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Vladimirov, Izvestia MSTU "MAMI" 1 (19), 79-81 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.