E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- N. Mikheeva, Diversification of regional economic structure as growth strategy, Regional Research of Russia 7(4), 30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.J. Suberu, et al., Diversification of the Nigerian economy towards a sustainable growth and economic development, Int. J. of Economics, Finance and Management sciences 3. 2, 107 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Coenen, J. Moodysson, H. Martin, Path renewal in old industrial regions: Possibilities and limitations for regional innovation policy, Regional studies 49(5), 850 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Draskovic, D. Milica, I. Mladen, O. Chigisheva, Preference of institutional changes in social and economic development, J. of Int. Studies 10(2), 318 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Cárdenas-García, M. Sánchez-Rivero, J.I. Pulido-Fernández, Does tourism growth influence economic development? J. of Travel Research 54(2), 206 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zaytseva, O. Brel, Ph. Kaizer, Russian Experience of Concervation and Renowation of Industrial Regions’ Heritage, J. of Environmental Management and Tourism 4(28), 766 (2018) DOI:10.14505/jemt.v9.4(28).10 [Google Scholar]
- S. Fraser, Economic Diversification: A New Life Line for Lesser Developed Countries? Case Study of the OECS’ Tourism Industry (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Kiryanova, A.A. Surtseva, K.V. Yumatov, A.A. Pyatovsky, Tourism as a «post-staples» diversification for Russian remote resource-dependent regions: a new path for Kuzbass. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, Geo Аssets Engineering 330(10), 230 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kuznetsov, N. Rabkina, M. Ryabova, O. Valko, Coal-Mining Industry as a Forming Factor of Social, Cultural, and Linguistic Environment of Kuzbass as Resource Region of Siberia, E3S Web of Conferences, 105, 04040 (EDP Sciences, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Schmallegger, D. Carson, Is tourism just another staple? A new perspective on tourism in remote regions, Current Issues in Tourism, 13(3), 201 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dołzbłasz, Post-Mining Regions in Central Europe – Problems, Potentials, Possibilities (oekom, München, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Strategiya sotsial'no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Kemerovskoy oblasti (KO) do 2035 goda, https://kemsu.ru/upload/Strategiya%20KO%202035.pdf?3 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhironkin, D. Khloptsov, N. Skrylnikova, I. Petinenko, O. Zhironkina, Economic Principles of Mining Region Sustainable Development, E3S Web of Conferences, 41, 04010 (EDP Sciences, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Nauchno-obrazovatel'nyy tsentr «Kuzbass». Napravleniya deyatel'nosti [Elektronnyy resurs]: available at: https://ноц42.рф/napravleniya (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Territorialnyj organ Federalnojsluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistikipo Kemerovskoj oblasti. Oficialnaya statistika [Official statistics], available at: https://kemerovostat.gks.ru/ofstatistics (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kaulich, Diversification vs. specialization as alternative strategies for economic development: Can we settle a debate by looking at the empirical evidence? (Vienna, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ericsson, O. Löf, Mining’s contribution to national economies between 1996 and 2016, Mineral Economics 32, 223 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Mining in rapid-growth economies (US Geological Survey Mineral Commodity Summaries, 2013) available at: https://www.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/EY_-_Mining_in_rapid-growth_economies/$FILE/EY-Mining-in-rapid-growth-economies.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.