E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Digital Technologies for Sustainability|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- O.G. Kantor, S.I. Spivak, Informatics and its application 8, 2, 111-121 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Volkova, G.V. Gorelova, A.A. Efremov, et al, Systems and processes modeling (Moscow: Yurait Publ., 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Volkova, Theory of information systems. Textbook (St. Petersburg: Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University Publ., 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Volkova, Yu.Yu. Cherny, The laws of information processes in open systems. Rethinking L. Von Bertalanffy Proc. Int. Conf. SARC (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Volkova, V.N. Kozlov, V.E. Mager, L.V. Chernenkaya, Classification of methods and models in system analysis. Proc. 20th IEEE International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements SCM-2017 (St. Petersburg: ETU “LETI”) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Bolsunovskaya, S.V. Shirokova, A.V. Loginova, M.B. Uspenskiy, Development of tools for improving the data storage systems reliability as a part of digital transformation strategy, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 940(1), 012010 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Volkova, Systems theory and systems analysis in the management of organizations (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Denisov, Introduction to information systems analysis (Leningrad: LPI, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Denisov, Modern problems of system analysis (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bolsunovskaya, S. Shirokova, A. Loginova, State of current data storage market and development of tools for increasing data storage systems reliability, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04076 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Venkatesan, Reliability Analysis of Data Storage Systems: These pour l’obtention du grade de docteur es sciences. (Lausanne: École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Venkatesan, I. liadis, A general reliability model for data storage systems Proc. 9th International Conference on Quantitative Evaluation of Systems 209-219 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yang, et al, DEBAR: A scalable high-performance de-duplication storage system for backup and archiving. Proc. IEEE International Symposium on Parallel & Distributed Processing (IPDPS) 1-12 (IEEE) (2010) DOI:10.1109/IPDPS.2010.5470468 [Google Scholar]
- W. Avani, et al, Protecting against rare event failures in archival systems Proc. IEEE International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis & Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (London UK) 1-11 (IEEE) (2009) DOI: 10.1109/MASCOT.2009.5366825 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Xin, T.J.E. Schwarz, E.L. Miller, Disk infant mortality in large storage systems Proc. 13th IEEE International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems 125-134 (IEEE) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Wylie, et al, Selecting the right data distribution scheme for a survivable storage system. School of Computer Science (Pittsburgh: Carnegie Mellon University, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Makarov, M.V. Bolsunovskaya, S.V. Shirokova, M.B. Uspenskij, A.A. Kuz’michjov, Proc. Int. Conf. SCM-2018 (St. Petersburg: ETU “LETI”, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.