E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Petty S.W. Verbum Sapienti. Reprinted in the Economic Writings of Sir William Petty. 1899 (1691). Vol. 1. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press [Google Scholar]
- Mankiw N.G., Romer D, Weil D A contribution to the empirics of economic growth, Quarterly Journal of Economics 107, 2, 407-437 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Benhabib J, Spiegel M The role of human capital in economic development. Evidence from aggregate cross-country data, Journal of Mone tary Economics 34, 143-173 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Growth scenarios of the Russian economy, taking into account the contribution of human capital [Text]: dokl. to Apr 20 Int. scientific conf. on the problems of economic and social development, Moscow, April 9-12. 2019 / N.V. Akindinova, E.G. Yasin, D.A. Avdeeva and others; Nat researched University "Higher School of Economics" (M. : Publ. House of the Higher School of Economics, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- World Bank Group, 2019. Changing the nature of labor. World Development Report. https://www.vsemirnyjbank.org/ru/publication/wdr2019 [Google Scholar]
- Carina Hirsch Schooling, Production Structure and Growth: An Empirical Analysis on Italian Regions (Cagliari: Università di Cagliari, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Golenkov V.A., Stepanov Yu.S., Sadkov V.G., Mashegov P.N. The strategy of innovative development of Russia and the role of university complexes in the modernization of education (M. : Mechanical Engineering-1, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Alan B Krueger & Mikael Lindahl, 2001. Education for Growth: Why and for Whom?, " Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association 39(4), 1101-1136 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Valerio Crispolti & Daniela Marconi, "Technology transfer and economic growth in developing countries: an econometric analysis, " Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 564, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Vlasyuk L.I., Stroyev P.V. Methodology for determining the level of development of human capital and its differentiation in the regions of Russia, Economics of regions 4, 86-95 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Problems of public administration efficiency. The human capital of territories: problems of formation and use (Vologda: Institute of Socio-Economic Development of Territories of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators (Stat. Sat / Rosstat.-M., 2018) URL: https://www.gks.ru/free_doc/doc_2018/region/reg-pok18.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.