E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- D. Waters, Logistics, An Introduction to Supply Chain Management (USA: JohnWileyandSons, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Anisimov, T.N. Saurenko, M.R. Gapov, E.S. Rodionova, The model for determining rational inventory in occasional demand supply chains, International Journal of Supply Chain Management 8, 1, 86-89 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Du, L. Xu, Q. Chen, S. Tsai, Pricing competition on innovative product between innovator and entrant imitator facing strategic customers, International J. of Production Research 1-19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Du, Developing a Conceptual Framework of International Logistics Centres, 12th World Conference on Transport Research, Lisbon (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Lukinskiy, V.V. Lukinskiy, N.G. Pletnev, Logistics and supply chain management (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Anisimov, E.G. Anisimov, T.N. Saurenko, M.A. Sonkin., The model and the planning method of volume and variety assessment of innovative products in an industrial enterprise, J. Phys. : Conf. Ser. 803(1), 012006 (2017) DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/803/1/012006 [Google Scholar]
- T. Saurenko, E. Anisimov, V. Anisimov, A. Levina, Comparing investment projects of innovative developing strategies of municipalities, based on a set of indicators, MATEC Web of Conferences С. 01038 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Anisimov, V.G. Anisimov, M.A. Sonkin, Mathematical simulation of adaptive allocation of discrete resources, Proceedings of the 2016 Conference on Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine, ITSMSSM 2016. ACSR: Advances in Computer Science Research 282-285 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hollander, D.A. Wolfe, E. Chicken, Nonparametric Statistical Methods, John Wiley & Sons (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Lehmann, Nonparametrics Statistical Methods Based on Ranks (Springer-Verlag New York, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Albert, Bayesian estimate of the coefficient of polychoric correlation, Journal Statistical Computing and Modeling 44: 47-61 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.