E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation "On the Strategy for the Development of the Arctic Zone of the Russian Federation and Ensuring National Security for the Period until 2035" No. 645 of October 26, 2020. Available from: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/news/64274 [Accessed 29th October 2020] [Google Scholar]
- V. Tsukerman, E. Goryachevskaya, S. Ivanov, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 302, 012109 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/302/1/012110 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of June 27, 2017 No. 287 "On amendments to the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 2, 2014 No. 296 "On the land territories of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation" Available from: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/bank/42021 [Accessed 29th October 2020] [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of July 13, 2020 N 193-FL "On state support for entrepreneurial activity in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation" Available from: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001202007130047 [Accessed 29th October 2020] [Google Scholar]
- M. Blaug, Methodology of Economic Science, or How Economists Explain (Moscow: NP "Journal of Economic Issues", 2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Égert, J. Botev, D. Turner, Eur.Econ.Rev. 129, 103560 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euroecorev.2020.103560 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Attanasio, Journal of the European Economic Association 13, 6, 1, 949-997 (2015 https://doi.org/10.1111/jeea.12159 [Google Scholar]
- A. Koritskiy, Human capital as a factor of economic growth in Russian regions: a monograph (Nov.Sib.Univ. of Cons. Coop., 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Samarina, T. Skufina, A. Samarin, European Research Studies Journal 21, 3, 705-716 (2018 https://doi.org/10.35808/ersj/1094 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Volkov, G. Kozyreva, A. Morozov, Economic systems management 11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tatarkin, V. Litovskiy, MSTU Bulletin 3, 573-587 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Baranov, T. Skuf'ina, I. Gushchina, Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast 1, 160-173 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.