E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- V.I. Avdiysky, V.M. Bezdenezhnykh, Uncertainty, variability and inconsistency in problems of risk analysis of the behavior of economic systems, Effective anti-crisis management 3, 66, 46-61 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Avdiyskiy, V.M. Bezdenezhnykh, The development of risk-management techniques in order to improve the quality control-supervisory activities, Espacios 39, 39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Avdiyskiy, V.M. Bezdenezhnykh, N.G. Sinyavsky, Modern scientific approaches to the development of risk minimization systems in the activities of economic entities (Monograph. M. : 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Avdiyskiy, V.M. Bezdenezhnykh, Economic security of modern Russia: a risk-oriented approach to its provision, Economy. Taxes. Right 9, 3, 6-13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Avdiyskiy, V.M. Bezdenezhnykh, Economic security and stability of complex socio-economic systems. In the collection: Problems of development of modern socio-economic systems (POWER-2014). Materials of the International scientific and practical conference. Siberian state University of railway transport 9-24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Bezdenezhnykh, Standard for ensuring economic security of an economic entity, Economics and management 4, 79 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Bezdenezhnykh, M.N. Lepeshkina, Problems of uncertainty and risk management in the functioning of complex systems-the limit uncertainty theorem. In: Managing the development of large-scale systems (mlsd ' 2011). Proceedings of the fifth international conference (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Bezdenezhnykh, Expert assessment of the implementation of the national plan for combating corruption and anti-corruption plans of Federal Executive authorities of the Russian Federation, Economics and management: problems, solutions 3, 8, 39-47 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kahneman, P. Slovik, A. Tversky, Decision-making in uncertainty: rules and prejudices (Kharkiv: Publishing house Institute of applied psychology "Humanitarian Center", 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Knyazeva, S.P. Kurdyumov, Bases of synergetics. Modes with peaking, self-organization, temporary (St. Petersburg: aleteya, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Malinetsky, A.B. Potapov, Modern problems of nonlinear dynamics (Ed. 2nd, corrected and additional-M. : editorial URSS, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. Nikolis, I. Prigozhin, Self-organization in non-equilibrium systems (Moscow: Mir, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Obukhov, Self-organized criticality: Goldstone modes and their interactions, Phys. Rev. Lett. 65, 12, 1395-1398 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Sarbanes-Oxley Law (Pub. L. 107-204, 116 Stat. 745, entered into force on July 30, 2002) https://ru.qaz.wiki/wiki/Sarbanes%E2%80%93Oxley_Act (accessed 15. 11. 2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bak, C. Tang, K. Wiesenfeld, Self-organized criticism, Phys. Rev. A. 38, 1, 364-374 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bak, K. Chen, Self-organized criticality, In the world of science 3, 16-24 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bak, How nature works: The science of self-organized criticality. Springer-Verlag, New York, Inc. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- The Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission. (COSO) "Conceptual framework for internal control". New Guidance: Compliance Risk Management-Applying the COSO ERM. (version from 11. 11. 2020). https://www.coso.org/documents/coso_ERM_ExecutiveSummary_Russian.pdf (accessed 15. 11. 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Standard of Russia ISO 31000-2019 risk Management. Principles and guidelines. Date of introduction 2020-03-01. http://docs2.kodeks.ru/document/1200170125 (accessed 15. 11. 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.