E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Natural Resource and Soil Management|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- A.A. Vasiliev, E.S. Lobanova, Ecological and geochemical assessment of Perm soil cover: heavy metals and arsenic, Perm agric. 1 (9), 34-49 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Vodyanitsky, A.A. Vasiliev, E.S. Lobanova, Contamination with heavy metals and metalloids of Perm soils, Agrochemistry 4, 60-68 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Okolelova, V.F. Zheltobryukhov, G.S. Egorova, Ecological soil science and environmental laws, Volgograd: Volgograd state technical University Press 218 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Gasanova, A.N. Kozhokina, K.E. Stekolnikov, Changes in the parameters of PPK and humus state of leached Chernozem during long-term fertilization and liming, Bul. of the Voronezh st. agr. Un. 4(59), 13-21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Malynovska, Effect of heavy metal ions on the number and activity of Azotobacter and melaninsynthesizing micromycetes, Biotechnol. Acta ? 10, 3, 65-71 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lednev, A.V. Lozhkin, G.A. Pozdeyev, Remediation of agro-podzolic soil contaminated with Nickel, Rus. Agricul. l sci. 6, 31-35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Egorova, Ecological and biological assessment of ameliorants for detoxification of soils contaminated with heavy metals, Prob. of Agrochem. and ecol. 1, 55-62 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Dyldaev, Ecological state of green areas and plantings within urbanized territories of the Kyrgyz Republic, Sci. and new technol. 3, 120-122 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kuzmich, Agroecological justification of the use of non-traditional chemical meliorants in agriculture in Russia, dis. Doc. of agricul. Sci. (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Glushankova, E.V. Kalinina, E.N. Demina, Modified sorbents based on soda production sludge for extracting ions of heavy metals from aqueous solutions waste water, Theor. and Appl. Ecol. 3, 100-108 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kalinina, I.S. Glushankova, L.V. Rudakova, D.O. Sabirov, Obtaining a modified sorbent based on soda production sludge for liquidation of oil and oil products spills from the water surface, Ecol. and Ind. of Rus. V 22, 5, 30-35 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.