E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Regional Environmental Policy|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- V. Glinskiy, L. Serga, M. Khvan, K. Zaykov, A Spatio-dynamic Modelling of Environmental Safety of the Russian Federation Regions, Procedia Manufacturing 8, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Filippova, L. Matyushina, Main Activities in the Field of Environment Protection and Environmental Safety in Operation of St. Petersburg Metro Facilities, Procedia Engineering 165, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jisong, L. Haijiang, Z. Yinghua, R. Guoqian, An ontology-based approach supporting holistic structural design with the consideration of safety, environmental impact and cost, Advances in Engineering Software 115, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rajwa-Kuligiewicz, A. Radecki-Pawlik, T. Skalski, K. Plesi?ski, P. Rowi?ski, R. Manson, Hydromorphologically-driven variability of thermal and oxygen conditions at the block ramp hydraulic structure: The Por?bianka River, Polish Carpathians, Science of The Total Environment 713, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, T. Yang, Environmental impacts of hydraulic fracturing in shale gas development in the United States, Petroleum Exploration and Development 42, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.U. Kumar, K.V. Jayakumar, Modelling of environmental flow requirements using hydraulic and habitation models (Ecological Indicators, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Manh, G. Kang, N. Vu, Y. Kim, Development of a new cementless binder for marine dredged soil stabilization: Strength behavior, hydraulic resistance capacity, microstructural analysis, and environmental impact, Construction and Building Materials 186, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Josifovic, J. Roberts, J. Corney, B. Davies, Z. Shipton, Reducing the environmental impact of hydraulic fracturing through design optimisation of positive displacement pumps, Energy 115, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Weerasinghe, C. Gallage, L. Dawes, P. Kendall, Factors affecting the hydraulic performance of a geosynthetic clay liner overlap, Journal of Environmental Management 271, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Larkin, R. Gracie, M. Dusseault, D. Krewski, Ensuring health and environmental protection in hydraulic fracturing: A focus on British Columbia and Alberta, Canada, The Extractive Industries and Society 5, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Libera, C. Henri, F. Barros, Hydraulic conductivity and porosity heterogeneity controls on environmental performance metrics: Implications in probabilistic risk analysis, Advances in Water Resources 127, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kerrou, J. Deman, L. Tacher, H. Benabderrahmane, P. Perrochet, Numerical and polynomial modelling to assess environmental and hydraulic impacts of the future geological radwaste repository in Meuse site (France), Environmental Modelling & Software 97, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Jing, G. Yubao, Z. Zhirong, G. Zenglu, Hydraulic architecture of three Caragana species and its relationship with environmental factors in different habitats of the Inner Mongolian Plateau, China, Acta Ecologica Sinica 27, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhang, P. Zhang, Z. Zhang, J. Li, Impact of environmental regulations on industrial structure upgrading: An empirical study on Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region in China, Journal of Cleaner Production 238, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lee, K. Know, B. Kim, J. Choi, S. Lee, Detection of oil leakage in soil by monitoring impedance using time domain reflectometry and hydraulic control system, Process Safety and Environmental Protection 127, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.