E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Lin Ling. Research on Legal Issues of China’s Financial Consumer Rights Protection[D]. Liaoning University. [Google Scholar]
- Qu Yifan. A Comparative Study on Financial Consumer Protection Legal Systems[D]. China University of Political Science and Law. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Huizhi. Research on Internet Financial Consumer Protection[D]. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuanyuan. Exploring the Path of Financial Consumer Protection Under the “One Bank, One Committee and Two Commissions” Supervision System[D]. Shandong University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Gejun. Thoughts on the Reform of Financial Industry in the New Era in China[J]. Tribune of Study, 2020(01):38-45. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Haiyuan, Wang Panpan. The Status Quo and System Construction of the Internet Financial Supervision in China[J]. Finance Economics, 2015, 000(009):12-24. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ni. Research on Legal Problems of Internet Financial Supervision in China[D]. Hebei University of Economics and Business, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Long Dan. An Analysis of the Long-term Mechanism of Internet Financial Supervision[J]. Finance Economy, 2019(22). [Google Scholar]
- Lu Li, Tian Ye. International Model and China’s Choice in Financial Regulatory Framework-A Deconstructive Analysis[J]. Social Science Research, 2019, 000(001):72-85. [Google Scholar]
- Group of Thirty. The Structure of Financial Supervision: Approaches and Challenges in a Global Marketplace. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yun, Zhang Tao. Financial Supervision Reform after the Crisis: Dual Structure of the “Twin Peaks Supervision” Model[J]. ECUPL Journal, 2016, 19(03):106-121. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Zhaoyang. Research on Internet Financial Dispute Resolution Mechanism[D]. 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.