E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Energy Technology Application and Consumption Structure|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Krugman, RA. Increasing Returns and Economic Geography[C]. NBER Working Paper, 1991(3), No. 3275. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hsu, Y. Lai, F. Lin. Effects of industry clusters on company competitiveness: special economic zones in Taiwan. Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets & Policies, 2013, 16(3):1-28. [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Chang, S. W. Tein, H. M. Lee. Social capital, creativity and new product advantage: an empirical study. International Journal of Electronic Business Management, 2010, 8(1):43-55. [Google Scholar]
- D. Shin, R. Hassink. Cluster life cycles: the case of the shipbuilding industry cluster in South Korea. Regional Studies, 2011, 45(10):1387-1402. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Marthew, F. K. Hugh. Measuring urban agglomeration economies with office rents. Joumal of Eeonomic Geography, 2010: 1-27. [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Zhu, X. D. Shi. Research on the impact of industrial cluster social capital on innovation performance——Based on the perspective of industrial cluster life cycle. Studies in Science of Science, 2015, 33(3):449-459. [Google Scholar]
- X. F. Fan, X. Q. Kang. Measurement of Shaanxi Manufacturing Industry Agglomeration and Empirical Analysis of Its Influencing Factors[J]. Economic Geography, 2013(9):115-119. [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Jiang, S. Y. Zhang. An Empirical Analysis of China’s Manufacturing Spatial Agglomeration. China Science and Technology Forum, 2007(3):34-38. [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Lu, Z. G. Tao. China’s manufacturing industry agglomeration and international comparison. Economic Research. 2006(3):103-114. [Google Scholar]
- P. Yu, Y. P. Sun. The influence of agglomeration effect on the location choice of multinational companies in China. Economic Research, 2011, (1): 71-82. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.