E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Jiang Hui, Yin Huiguang, Xu Xiaochang. Research on personalized innovation and Entrepreneurship Talent Training Mode in Colleges and universities [J]. Journal of National Institute of education administration, 2015 (3): 27-31 [Google Scholar]
- Feng Xiaoli. Reflection on active practice teaching based on personalized talent cultivation [J]. Teaching in Chinese universities, 2015 (2): 84-86 [Google Scholar]
- Deng keying, Zhou Xiangyang. Practice and reference of individualized talent training in the University of Maryland [J]. Higher agricultural education, 2016 (2): 124-127 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Sheng, Li Yue. Construction of personalized and innovative talents training mode in New Zealand universities [J]. University education, 2018 (1): 31-33 [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhihai, Zhong Yuan. Exploration and practice of curriculum reform under the Individualized Personnel Training Mode of new engineering: taking engineering fluid mechanics course as an example. China modern education equipment, 2018 (9): 85-87 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Guibo, Yao Yao, Li Changjiang. Reform and innovation of personalized talent training mode in Application-oriented Universities [J]. Heilongjiang science, 2018 (8): 24-25 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Guibo, Yao Yao, Li Changjiang. Reform and innovation of personalized talent training mode in Application-oriented Universities [J]. Heilongjiang science, 2018 (8): 24-25. Wang ruipeng, Wang Sun Yu, Li Fengliang. On the connection between the accreditation system of Engineering Education in the United States and the engineer registration system]. Education Research of Tsinghua University, 2015 (1): 34-40 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.