E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Alstadsæter A, Johannesen N, Zucman G. “Who Owns the Wealth in Tax Havens? Macro Evidence and Implications for Global Inequality, ” Journal of Public Economics, 2017, vol. 162, pp. 89-100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kristjánsson A S. “Income redistribution in Iceland: Development and European comparisons, ” European Journal of Social Security, 2011, vol. 4, pp. 392-423. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lakner C, Milanovic B. “Global Income Distribution from the Fall of the Berlin Wall to the Great Recession, ” Policy Research Working Paper, 2013, vol. 32, pp. 71-128. [Google Scholar]
- Li Qingbin. “Build an income distribution system that reflects efficiency and promotes fairness, ” Macroeconomic. Management, 2019, vol. 5, pp. 1723. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yining. “Comprehensively Deepen Reform and Opening Up and Promote Sustained and Healthy Economic Development, ” Economic Research Journal, 2013, vol. 3, pp. 4. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhibiao. “A Study of Modern Economic System Construction: Its Framework, Key Issues and Theoretical Innovation, ” Journal of Nanjing University(Philosophy, Humanities and Social Sciences), 2018, vol. 3, pp. 5-12. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhibiao. “Development Bottlenecks and Policy Priorities in Building the Modern Economic System, ” China Economic Studies, 2019, vol. 2, pp. 19-26. [Google Scholar]
- Sala-I-Martin X. “The World Distribution of Income: Falling Poverty and Convergence, ” Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2006, vol. 2, pp. 351-397. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaolu. “Economic growth, income distribution and structural adjustment, ” Reform of Economic System. 2015, vol. 1, pp. 14-15. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jing, Cai Meng and Yue Ximing. “The Income Redistribution Effect of Government Transfer Programs, ” Social Sciences in China, 2018, vol. 10, pp. 39-58. [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Jie, Liu Zhibiao. “Demand and the formation of China’s independent innovation ability: Based on the perspective of income distribution, ” Research on Economics and Management. 2008, vol. 2, pp. 33-37. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.