E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Shao, Y., et al., Synthesis and Reaction Mechanism of Novel Fluorinated Carbon Fiber as a High-Voltage Cathode Material for Rechargeable Na Batteries. Chemistry of Materials, 2016. 28(4): p. 1026-1033. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma, Y., et al., Lithium Sulfur Primary Battery with Super High Energy Density: Based on the Cauliflower-like Structured C/S Cathode. Scientific Reports, 2015. 5(1): p. 14949. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jayasinghe, R., et al., Optimization of Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube based CFx electrodes for improved primary and secondary battery performances. Journal of Power Sources, 2014. 253: p. 404-411. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guérin, K., et al., Applicative performances of fluorinated carbons through fluorination routes: A review. Journal of Fluorine Chemistry, 2012. 134: p. 11-17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad, Y., et al., Pushing the theoretical limit of Li– CFx batteries using fluorinated nanostructured carbon nanodiscs. Carbon, 2015. 94: p. 1061-1070. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Makotchenko, V.G., et al., The synthesis and properties of highly exfoliated graphites from fluorinated graphite intercalation compounds. Carbon, 2011. 49(10): p. 3233-3241. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, L., et al., Partially Fluorinated Graphene: Structural and Electrical Characterization. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2016. 8(7): p. 5002-5008. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, R., et al., The electrochemical performances of fluorinated hard carbon as the cathode of lithium primary batteries. Composites Communications, 2020. 21: p. 100396. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.