E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Development and Energy Sustainable Development Optimization|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- C. McLaren, J. Null, J. Quinn. Heat stress from enclosed vehicles: moderate environmental temperatures cause significant temperature rise in enclosed vehicles [J]. Pediatrics, 116:109-113 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Korukcu, M. Kilic. Transient effects of different heating modes on temperature and humidity inside the automobile cabin during heating period[J]. Journal of Thermal Science and Technology, 32: 101-107 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- W. Weijian. Study on the influence of solar Radiation on interior temperature. Guangqi Honda Automobile Co. LTD. [Google Scholar]
- W. Yinghua, X. Dan. Design and manufacture of automatic cooling system for solar energy vehicle in high temperature weather. Technology and Application: 135. [Google Scholar]
- W. Xiaojie. The Study on the Cooling Performance of the Vehicle Cockpit Using the Parking Vehicle Air Conditioner Under Different Solar Radiation Conditions. Technological Innovation: 87-91 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Gaopen, L. Miaoshan. The Applied Study on The Solar mechanical System in Automobile. Agricultural Equipment & Technology., 37:25-28 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fengqi, L. Yuguo, H. Dingguo. Research on temperature limiting Device for heat dissipation inside parked vehicles. Journal of nantong university (natural science edition). 12(4):52-56 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Dadour I R, Almanjahie I et al. Temperature variations in a parked Vehicle [J]. Forensic Science International, 207 : 205-211 (2011). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jamekhorshid, S M. Sadrameli. Application of phase change materials (PCMs) in maintaining comfort temperature inside an automobile[J]. World Academy of Science: Engineering and Technology, 61(1): 459-461 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L. Chunmei. How to cool down quickly after exposure to the sun [J]. Automotive applications, 201 [Google Scholar]
- M. Xuefeng, L. Xinglong. Portable refrigerator design based on solar Semiconductor refrigeration. Integrated Circuit application., 37(10):40-41 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.