E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Feng Jianqiao, Yi Xiaofeng. The Epidemic Situation Brings New Ideas to the Development of Stomatology [n]. Health news, April 21, 2020 (008). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tao. Dental medical industry has been severely damaged. Why can Rongdai oral medicine cope with it calmly? [J]. Chinese foreign management, 2020 (04): 126-128. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Shuming. Problems and Thinking of Stomatological Institutions in Response to National Public Health Emergencies [J/OL]. Chinese Journal of Stomatology, 2020 (04): 241-242-243-244-245 [2020-10-25]. [Google Scholar]
- Hua Chengge, Liu Zhiqing, Wang Qing, Yang Zheng, Xu Qinghong, Zhang Jing. From the view of prevention and control o f new coronavirus pneumonia epidemic situation, the management strategy of dental clinic in epidemic period is [J]. , Huaxi stomatology journal, 2020, 38 (02): 117-121. R. Nicole, “Title of paper with only first word capitalized, ” J. Name Stand. Abbrev., in press. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Jun. Small oral cavity hidden 100 billion market [J]. Chinese brand, 2019 (12): 76-79. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.