E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Climate Change Monitoring and Urban Protection Planning|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Li J. J., Zhu Y. C. Advancements in research of theories and practice of digital currencies [J]. Economic Perspectives, 2017(10):115-127. [Google Scholar]
- Li H. B. Using blockchain to promote cross-border e-commerce in China [J]. Finance and Accounting Monthly, 2019(03):142-146. [Google Scholar]
- Li H. B. Application of blockchain-style official digital currency systems in cross-border payment [J/OL]. Finance and Economy, 2020(06):69-74 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y. B. Constructing a Europe-China crossborder e-commerce ecosystem using blockchain technology [J]. China Business and Market, 2018, 32(02):66-72. [Google Scholar]
- Zou C. W. Brief analysis of digital currencies and electronic payment by the Central Bank [J]. New Finance, 2019(12):10-16. [Google Scholar]
- Zou C. W. Blockchain and financial infrastructure — discussions of the risks and monitoring of the Libra program [J]. Financial Regulation Research, 2019(07):18-33. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X. Q. Technical innovation of blockchain technology and its application in finance [J]. Credit, 2019, 37(02):8-13. [Google Scholar]
- Research Group of China Central Bank, Shanghai Branch & Ji J. Y. Impact of blockchain technology on the payment and settlement systems and its prospect [J]. Shanghai Finance, 2018(04):37-41+78. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou L. P., Yu P. X. Status quo, risks and supervision solutions of cross-border e-commerce payment [J]. Shanghai Finance, 2016(05):73-78. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.