E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Climate Change Monitoring and Urban Protection Planning|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Li Yifu. Research on the influence of Guangdong SME clusters on economic development [J]. Times Economics and Trade, 2015(17): 104-106. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Youjun. The current situation and development thinking of small and medium enterprises in Guangdong [J]. Import and export manager, 2014(S1): 47-48. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ji. Research on the Development of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Guangdong and Government Behavior [D]. Shaanxi Normal University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Dechong. The dilemma and outlets of Shenzhen’s small and medium-sized enterprises[J]. Special Zone Practice and Theory, 2013(04): 54-56+60. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Dequn. The transformation and upgrading of SMEs is imminent [N]. Shenzhen Special Zone News, 2012-08-24 (A06). [Google Scholar]
- an Xiaoli, Li Yan. Problems and countermeasures in the development of foreign trade of small and medium-sized enterprises in Guangdong Province[J]. Entrepreneur World Semi-Monthly (Theory Edition), 2009(03): 240-241. [Google Scholar]
- Kang Shuyao: Research on Financing Innovation of my country’s Small and Medium-sized Enterprises-Taking the Pearl River Delta Region as an Example [J]. Business Accounting, 2018 (20): 73-75. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Chengguo: Problems and countermeasures in the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the Pearl River Delta [J]. Journal of Wuyi University (Social Science Edition), 2002 (03): 1-4+29. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.