E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Climate Change Monitoring and Urban Protection Planning|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Tan Xuming. Explanation of the definition, characteristics, type and value for water culture heritage. China Water Resources, 2012, (21). [Google Scholar]
- Deng Ren. Dujiangyan and hydraulic engineering ethics [J]. Journal of North China University of water resources and hydropower (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2010, 26 (04): 108-113 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Huilin, Lu Hanbing. Study on the transmission path of ecological culture in Hani terrace, the world cultural heritage [J]. Agricultural Archaeology, 2019 (03): 247-253 [Google Scholar]
- Su Chunyu, Li Chen, Wang Liheng. Study on coordinated strategy of Rural Revitalization and Karez protection in Turpan Oasis [J]. Small town construction, 2020, 38 (01): 22-28 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Dongchun, Guo Tian Kuo. Water culture and urban development in Beijing [J]. Water conservancy development research, 2020, 20 (08): 69-73 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.