E3S Web Conf.
Volume 219, 2020Mathematical Models and Methods of the Analysis and Optimal Synthesis of the Developing Pipeline and Hydraulic Systems 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Methods of Analysis of Pipeline Systems|
|Published online||15 December 2020|
- M.G. Sukharev, R.V. Samoilov, Analysis of the control of stationary and non-stationary gas modes (Moscow, Gubkin State University of Oil and Gas, 2016) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sukharev, E.R. Stavrovsky, Optimization of gas transportation systems (Moscow, Nedra, 1975) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Charny, Unsteady motion of a real liquid in pipes (Moscow, L. Gosizdat, 1951, ed.1975) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Charny, Basics of gas dynamics (Moscow, Gosizdat, 1961) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sardanashvili, Calculation methods and algorithms (pipeline gas transportation) (Moscow, Gubkin State University of Oil and Gas, 2005) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Butkovsky, Characteristics of systems with distributed parameters (Moscow, Nauka, 1979) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Polyanin, Handbook of Linear Equations of Mathematical Physics (Moscow, Fizmatlit, 2001) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. Beylin, A. Rudkevich, A. Zlotnik, Fast Transient Optimization of Gas Pipelines by Analytic Transformation to Linear Programs (Los Alamos National Laboratory, 2020-05-07, https://permalink.lanl.gov/object/tr?what=info:lanl-repo/lareport/LA-UR-20-23431) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zlotnik, M. Chertkov, S. Backhaus, 54th IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Králik, P. Stiegler, Z. Vostrú, J. Závorka, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, SMC-14 (4) (1984) [Google Scholar]
- D. Matko, G. Geiger, T. Werner, Automatica, 42 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Reddy, S. Narasimhan, S.M. Bhallamudi, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Alamian, R.M. Behbahani-Nejad, A. Ghanbarzadeh, A state space model for transient flow simulation in natural gas pipeline (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Behbahani-Nejad, A. Bagheri, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 70 (3-4) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Aalto, Proc. IFAC, 41 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Wen K., Xia Z., Yu W., Jing Gong, Energy, 11 (8) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Grundel, N. Hornung, B. Klaassen, P. Benner, T. Clees, Computing Surrogates for Gas Network Simulation Using Model Order Reduction in the book “Surrogate based Modeling and Optimization” (Springer New York, Heidelberg, Dordrecht, London, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Astvatsaturyan, E.V. Kocharyan, Oil and Gas Business (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zlotnik, Gas Reliability Analysis Integrated Library (GRAIL), 18546 (Los Alamos National Lab., 10.11578/dc.20180917.1, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Vargaftik Handbook on the thermophysical properties of gases and liquids (Moscow, Nauka) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- R. Reed, J. Prausnitz, T. Sherwood, Properties of gases and liquids. Reference manual (Leningrad, Chemistry, 1982) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.