E3S Web Conf.
Volume 219, 2020Mathematical Models and Methods of the Analysis and Optimal Synthesis of the Developing Pipeline and Hydraulic Systems 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Methods of Analysis of Pipeline Systems|
|Published online||15 December 2020|
- A.P. Merenkov, V.Ya. Khasilev, Theory of hydraulic circuits (Science, Moscow 1985) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sukharev, R.V. Samoilov, Analysis and control of steady and non-steady states of gas transportation (RGU Oil and Gas, Moscow, 2016) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Novitskiy N.N., Alekseev A.V., Grebneva O.A., Lutsenko A.V., Tokarev V.V., Shalaginova Z.I. Energy, 184, 151 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grayman, W.M., Rossman, L.A., and Geldreich, E.E. Water Distribution Systems Handbook (New York, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- Shalaginova Z.I. Thermal engineering. 65 (10), 756 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Golub, Tatiana V.Dzyubina. Calculation of nodal gas prices using a game theory method in Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on the European Energy Market, EEM, 28 May 2014, Krakow, Poland (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Novitskiy N.N. Pipeline systems of power engineering: development of the theory and methods of mathematical modeling and optimization (Novosibirsk, Science, 2010) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- George E.Forsythe, Cleve B. Moler Computer solution of linear algebraic systems. (Englewood Cliffs, N.J., Prentice-Hall, 1967). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.