E3S Web Conf.
Volume 219, 2020Mathematical Models and Methods of the Analysis and Optimal Synthesis of the Developing Pipeline and Hydraulic Systems 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Optimal Development of Pipeline Systems|
|Published online||15 December 2020|
- Ed. by N.I. Voropai. Systems Research in the Energy Sector: Retrospective Scientific Directions of SEI-ESI (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Ilkevich, T.V. Dzubina, Zh.V. Kalinina. Multilevel modeling of gas supply systems development (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropai, B.G. Saneev., S.M. Senderov, et al. Energy of Russia in the XXI century. http://isem.irk.ru/energy 21 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Ford, D.R. Fulkerson. Flows in networks (1962) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sukharev, E.R. Stavrovsky, E.E. Bryanskikh. Optimal development of gas supply systems (1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Yefremov Network flow models to control the operation and development of the unified gas supply system (1987) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sukharev, E.R. Stavrovsky. Backing up trunk pipeline systems (1987) [Google Scholar]
- А.P. Merenkov, E.V. Sennova, S.V. Sumarokov, et al. Mathematical modeling and optimization of heat, water, oil and gas systems (1992) [Google Scholar]
- R. Madoliat, E. Khanmirza, A. Pourfard. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 149, P. 504 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chebouba, F. Yalaoui, A. Smati, L. Amodeo, K. Younsi, A. Tairi. Computers & Operations Research, 36 (6), 1916 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.entsog.eu/public/uploads/files/publications/TYNDP/2015/entsog_TYNDP2015_main_report_lowres.pdf (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ed. by V.A. Kulagin, T.A. Mitrova. Gas market in Europe: lost illusions and timid hopes (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Christofides. Graph Theory. An Algorithmic Approach (1975) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Ilkevich, T.V. Dzyubina. The economy and mathematical methods, 38, 25 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- E. Minieka Optimization algorithms for networks and graphs (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Ed. by M.G. Sukharev. Reliability of gas and oil systems 1 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Ilkevich, W.I. Rabchuk, Y.D. Kononov. A Study of Methane Leakage in the Soviet Natural Gas Supply System, 30 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Dyakov, V.A. Stennikov, S.M. Senderov, etc. Reliability of energy systems (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Strategy of Russia for the period up to 2030, 48 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Zh.V. Kalinina. Development of methods for aggregation of gas supply systems (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.