E3S Web Conf.
Volume 219, 2020Mathematical Models and Methods of the Analysis and Optimal Synthesis of the Developing Pipeline and Hydraulic Systems 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Optimal Development of Pipeline Systems|
|Published online||15 December 2020|
- S. Frederiksen, , S. Werner, District Heating and Cooling (Lund Studentlitteratur, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Vasant, , N. Voropai, Sustaining power resources through energy optimization and engineering (Hershey PA, 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Werner, Energy, 137, 617 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Federal law of 27.07.2010 No.190-FL [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Zarenkov, E.H. Dosalin, A.B. Bogdanov, Energy and Housing and communal services, 3(38), 47 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Stennikov, A.V. Penkovskii, ECO, 3, 8 (2019) [in Russian] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Gasho, The heat supply industry is reborn today. Energosberezhenie, 7, 28 (2013) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V. Stennikov, G. Slavin, Energy market, 2, 22 (2014) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Makarov, N.I. Voropai, V.A. Stennikov, Systems research in the energy: methodology and results (Moscow, ERI RAS, 2018) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wenren, Energy, 126, 419 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Paiho, H. Saastamoinen, Energy Policy, 122, 668 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wissner, M. Utilities Policy, 31, 63 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.