E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- D.A. Alferyev, AI Technologies as a method of predictive Analytics, Artificial society, 4 (2018) URL: https://artsoc.jes.su/s207751800000137-9-1 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Urunov, The Influence of artificial intelligence, Internet technology on the labor market and the stratification of society // step into the future: artificial intelligence and the digital economy: proceedings of the 1st International scientific-practical conference. Vol. 4. State University of management. M.: Publishing house of goo, 220-225 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Parloff, From 2016: Why Deep Learning Is Suddenly Changing Your Life, Fortune (2016). URL: https://fortune.com/longform/ai-artificialintelligence-deep-machine-learning/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Manukov, Startup boom where you didn’t guess // Expert Online. URL: http://expert.ru/2018/01/16/startapovskij-bum-tam-gde-ne-zhdali/ [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Tsvetkova, Artificial intelligence Technologies as a factor of digitalization of the economy of Russia and the world, Economics of science, 3(2), 126-144 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ross, Industry of the future, 351 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. Siegel, To Calculate the future. Who will click, buy, lie or die (Publisher: Alpina publisher, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Schwab, Technologies of the fourth industrial revolution, 320, (Eksmo, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. Schwab, The fourth industrial revolution, 288, (Publisher: Alpina publisher, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mazhitov, M. Ermilova, E. Altukhova, T. Maksimova, and O. Zhdanova, Development of Technologies and Processes in Environmental Management, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04045 (2019). doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913504045. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Polyakova, E. M. Akhmetshin, A. V. Pavlyuk, and G. V. Meshkova, Investment Appeal of a Region and its Impact on Investment Inflows, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues 7 (2), 1089-1097 (2019). doi:10.9770/jesi.2019.7.2(21) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.