E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- V.L. Bondarenko, T.V. D’yachenko, Utilization of LNG Exergy. Main Directions Chem. Pet. Eng. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Vorontsova, A.L. Vorontsov, General assessment of the environmental status and environmental risks in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation, E3S Web Conf, 161 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Tyurina, A.S. Mednikov, P.Y. Elsukov S.N. Sushko, Analysis of the efficiency of energy systems of long-distance energy transport, E3S Web Conf. 124 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anon 2018 Arctic winds will provide energy to the Far North of Russia https://zen.yandex.ru/media/arctic/arkticheskievetra-obespechat-energiei-krainii-sever-rossii5ae81c6adb0cd9e28f7a2f632 [Google Scholar]
- Anon Departmental standards for technological design of installations for production and storage of liquefied natural gas, isothermal storages and gas filling stations (VNTP 51.1-87), approved by the Ministry of Gas Industry 09/13/87. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Shevchuk, Liquefied natural gas storage and industrial safety problems, Int. Res. journal. Eng., 11, 141–143 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Choi, J. Ahn, C. Jo, D. Chan, Prismatic pressure vessel with stiffened-plate structures for fuel storage in LNG-fueled ship, Ocean Eng (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Lisowski, E. Lisowski, Thermal and mechanical analysis of the internal support for LNG cryogenic road tanker, E3S Web Conf., 128 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anon PJSC Cryogenmash. LNG Facilities http://www.cryogenmash.com/en/catalog/lng-facilities/ [Google Scholar]
- N. Ponomareva, A. Zvereva, E. Golubtsova, S. Ilyashenko, G. Ivanov, Certain economic instruments as a factor of realizing the potential of using alternative energy sources in Russia, E3S Web Conf., 124 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anon 1986 The Russian State Standard GOST 17.2.3.01-86. Protection of Nature. Atmosphere. Air quality control rules for settlements, approved by Resolution No. 3 of the State USSR Committee for Standards [Google Scholar]
- N. Politaeva, Y. Smyatskaya, R. Al Afif, C. Pfeifer, L. Mukhametova, Development of Full-Cycle Utilization of Chlorella sorokiniana Microalgae Biomass for Environmental and Food Purposes, Energies, 13 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Song, Y. Liu, L. Sun, Q. Zhang, H. Mao, Emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from gasolineand liquified natural gas (LNG)fueled vehicles in tunnel studies, Atmos. Environ. 234 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Anon 1987 The Russian State Standard GOST 5542-87. Combustible natural gases for industrial and domestic use. Specifications, approved. Decree No. 36 of the USSR State Standard of 04.16.87 [Google Scholar]
- Anon 2000 Safety Rules PB 08-342-00. Safety rules for the production, storage and delivery of LNG at gas distribution stations of main gas pipelines and automobile gas filling stations, approved by Resolution No. 3 of Gosgortekhnadzor dated 08.02.2000 [Google Scholar]
- Anon Specifications TU 51-03-03-85. Combustible natural liquefied gas. Fuel for internal combustion engines, approved by Mingazprom [Google Scholar]
- X. Yuan, B. Zhang, R. Liang, R. Wang, Y. Sun, Environmental impact of the natural gas liquefaction process: An example from China, Appl. Sci., 10 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kalbarczyk-Jedynak W. Mariner Ślączka, Dimensioning of hazardous zones resulting from the release of lng as a function of the type of place of occurred unsealing and unsealing scenario Int. Multidiscip. Sci. GeoConference Surv. Geol. Min. Ecol. Manag. SGEM 19 779–86 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Cauich-López, L.F. Barrera Payan, A.M.N. Abdelhalim, A.A. Sinitsyn, I.G. Akhmetova, Smallscale steam generation from local solid wastxe, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology 10(2), 2118-2129 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sinitsyn, N.N. Boytsova, I.G. Akhmetova, E.O. Antonova, B.G. Aksenov, Study of operation of power-generating devices of gaseous fuels combustion, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology 10(2), 1480-1490 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.