E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- J. Marchwiński, K. Zielonko-Jung, Contemporary pro-environmental architecture (Warszaw, Polish Scientific Publishers PWN, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Cortiços, Self-learning ang Self-repairing Technologies to Establish Autonomous Building Maintenance, in 2nd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (2018) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, The European construction sector: a global partner (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kotnik, Research culture in architecture, Cross-Disciplinary Collaboration, C. Leopold, C. Robeller and U. Weber, Eds. (Berlin/Boston: Birkhauser, 2020) 183-192 [Google Scholar]
- A. Vasilkin, Possibilities of applying structural optimization in building structures computeraided design systems, in MATEC Web of Conferences (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stefańska, Generative design in the architecture of exhibition pavilions, Vistula University Working Papers 57, 6, 82-89 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Fuller, Patent 2, 682, 235 (1954) [Google Scholar]
- F. Scheible, M. Dimcic, Parametric Engineering Everything is Possible, in 35th Annual Symposium of IABSE / 52nd Annual Symposium of IASS (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Ali, F. Fan, P.N. Khakina, H.H. Ma, CostEffective Design of Space Structures Joints: A, International Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering 7, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Block, M. Rippmann, T. Van Mele, D. Escobedo, The Armadillo Vault: Balancing computation and traditional craft, FABRICATE, 286-293 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chilton, G. Tang, Timber gridshells: architecture, structure and craft (London: London and New York: Routledge, 2017) 28 [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Dyvik, M. Luczkowski, J.H. Mork, A. Rønnquist, B. Manum, Design of freeform gridshell structures – Simplifying the parametric workflow, in IABSE Symposium 2019 Guimarães: Towards a Resilient Built Environment – Risk and Asset Management, Guimarães (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Dyvikand, J.H. Mork, Gridshell manual (Trondheim, Norway, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Labonnote, PrintShell (2016) [Electronic resource] Available at: https://www.ntnu.edu/kt/research/csdg/research/printshell [Google Scholar]
- N. Buzalo, S. O. Versilov, I. Platonova, N.G. Tsaritova, Energy efficient building structures based on gridshell, in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nowak, W. Rokicki, Model test for topologically transformed rod structures, Space, Economics, Society, 209-215 (12 February 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Röstlund, Form follows material, Design with local resources (Gothenburg, Sweden: Master Tesis, Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Wright, The Future of Architecture (New York: Horizon Press, 1953) 23 [Google Scholar]
- S. Adriaenssens, A. Menges, M. Pauly, D. Pigram, F. Gramazio, M. Kohler, O. Kasap, R. Loveridge, Advances in Architectural Geometry (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dixit, K. Sharma, An Empirical Study of Major Factors Affectiong Productivity of Construction Projects, in Emerging Trents in Civil Engineering, Lecture Notes in Ciliv Engineering (Singapore, Springer, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Caigui, F. Gunther, J. Wallner, H. Pottman, Measuring and Controlling Fairness of Triangulation, in Advances in Architectural Geometry (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.