E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 February 2021|
- Department of Natural Resource Regulation, Forest Relations and Development of the Oil and Gas Complex of the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District, Report on the «Environmental Situation in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District in 2016, Salekhard (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Department of subsoil use and ecology of the Tyumen region, Report «On the environmental situation in the Tyumen region in 2016», Tyumen (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Kuvatov, The Use of porous carbon materials as carriers for catalysts, Bashkir chemical journal (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. I. Ahmerov, The Catalysts for purification of gas emissions, Bulletin of Kazan technological University (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Grigorenko, M.G. Davidkhanova, V.N. Grunsky, Investigation of the activity of block cobalt catalysts on the example of carbon monoxide oxidation, Advances in chemistry and chemical technology (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Krylov, T.I. Yushina, A.N. Epikhin, K.V. Timashkov, A.A. Strokov, Investigation of the process of catalytic decomposition of methane and carbon monoxide on a natural manganese (ferromanganese) catalyst to produce a nanocarbon material (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Fedyaeva, V.O. Onuchina, Catalytic Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide (Nauka, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Pimneva, Peculiarities of joint sorption of yetria iont, barium and copper in phase of phosphoro-acid cathionite, Modern problems of science and education 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Pimneva, Thermolysis of phosphoroacid kationitis with sorbyed iontons of yttrium, barium and copper, Fundamental research 8 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.