E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Creation and use of Modern Digital, Intelligent, Robotic Systems and Technologies, New Materials and Methods of Construction, Big Data Processing and the Internet of Things in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- Ya. M. Ivanyo, N.N. Dmitriev, Monograph, 1, 319 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. M. Ivanyo, N.N. Dmitriev, Monograph, 2, 321 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. M. Ivanyo, Monografiya, 180 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Madera, Business Informatics, 4 (42), 74 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kurudzhi, Eastern European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4(3), 12 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Babenko, M. Salem Abdel-Badeh, International journal of Economics and statistics, 6, 99 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. M. Ivanyo, Scientific and practical journal Vestnik IrGSHA, 75, 119 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. M. Ivanyo, Advances in Intelligent Systems Research, 158, 78 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Sokolova, Scientific Journal of KubSAU, 120, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Svetlov, IAMO Forum 2017: Eurasian Food Economy between Globalization and Geopolitics, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kireicheva, International Research Journal, 12 (66), 3, 110 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Chapurko, M. D. Chapurko, Economic sciences, 103, 19 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Shivrina, Yu.V. Davydova, Basic research, 12–10, 2208 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Shelobayeva, Bulletin of Tula State University. Economic and legal sciences, 4-1, 66 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Agricultural Economics of Russia, 3, 60 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Kasimova, Basic research, 2–1, 3797 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Nosonov, National interests: priorities and security, 1 (238), 24 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. M. Ivanyo, Current trends and prospects for the development of hydrometeorology in Russia: materials of II All-Russia. scientific-practical Conf., dedicated to the 55th anniversary of the Department of Hydrology and Environmental Management, 35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- “State Report on the State and Environmental Protection of the Irkutsk Region in 2002”, 327 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- SS 17.4.4.03-86 Nature Protection (ESS). Soils. Method for determining the potential risk of rain erosion [Google Scholar]
- P. Van Gelder, Proceeding Intenftional scientific seminar, 11 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Construction Norms and Regulations 2.01.14-83. Determination of design hydrological characteristics, Gosstroy of the USSR, M .: Stroyizdat, 35 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Toolkit for determining hydrological characteristics, 418 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation no. 87 of 1 March 2019 “On Approval of the Methodology for Determining the Insurance Cost and Amount of Loss (Death) of Crop Crops and Planting of Perennial Plantations and the Methodology for Determining the Insurance Cost and Amount of Loss (Death) of Farm Animals” (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.