E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Creation and use of Modern Digital, Intelligent, Robotic Systems and Technologies, New Materials and Methods of Construction, Big Data Processing and the Internet of Things in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- Yu.V. Buralev, Life Safety in Transport (M., Akadema, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Lukanina, Traffic safety: Training manual (M., Mashinbuilding, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Konyukhovsky, Mathematical Methods of Operation Researches (M., 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Kraskevich, K.Kh. Zelensky, V.I. Grechko, Numerical Methods in Engineering Researches (Kiev, High School, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Melnikov, Theory of Automatic Control of Technical Facilities of Vehicles and Tractors. Training manual for students of Higher Educational Institutions (M.: Publishing center Academy, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Sakovich, Safety of Transport Operations in Agricultural Production due to the Reduction of Accidents in Agricultural Transportation Technology (Thesis Doctor of Tech. Sciences, M.: 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.T. Tarasevich, Mathematical and Computer Modeling. Introductory Course (M.: URSS, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.N. Khristoforov, Prevention of Accidents and Injuries of Drivers of Agricultural Vehicles by engineering activities (Thesis Doctor of Tech. Sciences., S-Pb, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Shkrabak, Ye.N. Khristoforov, N.E. Sakovich, Theory and Practice of Ensuring Traffic Safety in Agriculture // the Monography. – Bryansk.: publishing house BSAA, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ambartsumyan, V.S. Shkrabak, V.V. Shkrabak, N.V. Smirnov, System Analysis of Traffic Safety (Saint-Petersburg,: Publishing House SPSAU, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.